Status: I'm working on it

The Seven Deadly Sins Are Killing Me

Chapter One

"It's been three hundred years! I'm tired of being stuck in this miserable hole for Christ sakes!" Kallah pointed at the rock wall, her power shooting from her finger tips and shattering the blue crystal.

"My queen. This is the final year. All you have to do is find a girl that fits the criteria." Her minion crouched in the corner scared that his queen would relinquish her frustration on him.

From the other side of the cavern, Kallah sunk into her thrown. Exhausted from her display of power. She looked at the hole in the blue wall, crystal laid shattered on the matching blue floor. She lifted her eyes to see Powell lift his head from the rock he had been hiding behind. Seeing that Kallah had tired herself he crept out to stand next to the mighty crystal blue throne.

"My Queen I do not mean to frustrate you, but you only have eight mortal months to find a replacement to sit on your throne, and take on your rolls." Powell flinched when Kallah glared at him from the corner of her sky blue eyes. They shown with such fury he was afraid that she would use her power again to put a hole in him. But after a minute her eyes grew tired once more as she looked away.

Her eyes traveled around the room looking at what had been her domain for the past three centuries. The pure blue crystal staring back at her. The color of Sloth mocked her, trapped her in this hole with no way out.

Kallah ruled in the underworld in the layer of the sins. She had been here since 1713, ruling over her minion and sending souls to their eternal punishment.

In 1713, Kallah had a normal life. She was learning how to be a mother and a good wife to the husband she one day wished and hoped to have. But all of that changed when Gella came into her life. Kallah was sitting in a pasture one morning, growing tired of the responsibilities she was being forced to take on from her mother. She laid in the grass hoping that she wouldn't have to scrub floors, make dinner, and look after the little ones any longer, she wished she could lay there and soak up the sun and never go back home. But Kallah knew her role, and as she slowly sat up the the grass, she saw a girl standing at the end of the clearing.

The girl turned out to be Gella, and the worst mistake of Kallah's life. For Gella was the Queen of Sloth, and Kallah was her replacement.

The queen was quickly snapped back to reality when she heard the door to her throne room open loudly and close tight. The ruler of the underworld had granted her with his presence. Most would think Satan ruled over Kallah but in reality it was the most unlikely person of all. The person that ruled the Layer of the Sins was Hades himself. Hades was the only person that the Queens had to look to for orders. And right now, the Queen of Sloth was about to get one.

"Kallah, I suspect you realize why I am here." His voice boomed off the crystal making it shake.

Kallah stood in respect to her master, gently bowed her head and bent her knees in a graceful curtesy. "Sir, I hope to not get my hopes up that it is finally time for me to return to the world above and reclaim my life from before all this."

Hades stared her down for a moment, Kallah wavered in her hopes, but finally he said, "You are right, it has been three hundred years, your service to me is done unless you can't find a replacement. But if you succeed you may return to the world above and live an eternal life with no interruption from the Underworld."

His worlds filled Kallah with a happiness she hadn't felt in centuries. She was finally going to be able to return to the world above and live life like a normal human.

"But Kallah. Always remember you only have eight mortal months. If you do not succeed, you will come back and rule for another three hundred years until you must try again." At that Hades bowed at her and left the room.

Powell snuck out from behind Kallah's throne and stood by his queen, "When shall we leave?" He asked.

"Now seems like a better time then any doesn't it?" Kallah walked down the steps to her throne. Powell followed closely behind her making sure not to step on her large dress
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think. I'm really excited about this!!!

Comment and te me what y'all think!!!