Status: I will update a chapter a day! I promise! (sorta)

Resurrect the Sun

Assistant Manager

Andy’s POV

I quickly went to our bedroom and entered the closet, I first and most importantly put on some boxers, and then I picked out a pair of black jeans and a KISS T-shirt. I looked myself over in the mirror, and thought that I looked decent enough.

I walked out into the kitchen and saw Juliet putting a few groceries away. I snuck up behind and put my hands over her eyes.

“Guess who?”

“Umm, is it Little Johnny Rickfield???”

“HAHAHA, very funny.” She turned around and I leaned down and pecked her sweet soft pink lips. “So what’s for dinner?”

“How about spaghetti?”

“Sounds good, do you need any help making it?”

“Nope I’m good. But you could wash the dishes for me after dinner.”

“Anything for you gorgeous!” I said while sending her a big smile. I watched her as she got a pot out and put some water in it and set it on the burner. She searched the kitchen for the box of spaghetti pasta and eventually found it, but it was on the highest shelf in the cabinets.

“Andyyyyy” Juliet whined.

“Yes?”

“Can you get that box of spaghetti down for me, you know, since you’re 6 foot 3 inches and all.” I chuckled before heading over to the cabinet and grabbing the box effortlessly.

After dinner, we both decided to watch a movie, we were debating on whether we should watch “The Wedding Planner” or “Batman: The Dark Knight Rises” you already know which movie I was rooting for…

“Andy, you’ve seen every batman movie at least 500 times EACH! I wanna choose the movie this time.” She said while pouting and crossing her arms, she’s so cute when she pouts.

I insisted that we watch batman, but when she started saying pwease, I caved and let her have her way. This time…

~~~Next Morning~~~

I woke up to the sound of Juliet yawning; I slowly opened my eyes and saw her sitting on the edge of the bed stretching. She turned around and saw that I was awake. She walked to my side of the bed and gave me a good morning kiss on my cheek.

“White rabbit, it’s time to get up, it’s Monday, and you have to go to work.”

I took my pillow and buried my face in it at the thought of work, why can’t I just sleep in today?

“Because, we both have to get paid so we can keep this apartment.” I looked at Juliet in shock.

“How did you-”

“Honey, you said that last part out loud, and no I can’t read minds. By the way I’m going in the kitchen to make some eggs and bacon for breakfast, get showered and dressed.” Juliet said before heading for the door.

“Yes mother!” I yelled as she was leaving the room. How did I ever get this lucky to be in a relationship with her…

After I got showered, dressed, and had some breakfast, I said goodbye to Juliet and was on my way to work. I work at this music store about 3 ½ blocks away from the apartment. I restock the shelves but most of the time I work the cash register. It’s pretty good pay, and I also get a huge discount on albums or CDs.

I walked into the building with 3 minutes to spare; my boss (Nick or Mr. Parker) saw me and called me over.

“Hey, you need me?”

“Actually, I called you over to tell you, that I’ve hired a new assistant manager, her name is Jezebel. She’s going to be your new boss.” Oh great, another new assistant manager. The last assistant manager Nick hired stole all the money from the cash register AND stole all my stuff.

“Now Andy, she should be here any minute now so-“ before he could finish the rest, we heard the store door open and when I turned around there was a women walking in. She looked about 20 years old and had long curled brown hair, she was wearing a very short and extremely tight black dress that looked like it was a stretched out tank top and she had on black 6 inch high heels. ANDY! Get ahold of yourself! Remember… Juliet??? Ya Ya Ya, I know, now please shut up brain.

“Hi, I’m Jezebel, the new assistant manager, you must be Mr. Parker.” She then turned her attention to me. “And you must be Andy.”

“Ah I am so glad to finally meet you in person Jez, can I call you Jez?” Mr. Parker said.

“Hahaha of course you can!” she said, she seems pretty nice, “And I’m just super glad to be working here Nick, can I call you Nick?” Mr. Parker started laughing at the joke she made, he kept saying things like, “I love this girl” and “finally someone who gets my jokes” honestly, no one gets Mr. Parker’s jokes because he isn’t even funny. Just sayin’

“Well Jez, I need to go now, I’m late for a reservation at this cool Italian restaurant. Oh, and Andy. Can you show Jezebel around?”

“Sure.” I said, not like I had a choice anyway. I showed her how to use the cash register, (just in case she didn’t know how to) I showed her the computer system and the stockroom. She didn’t seem very interested in any of that stuff, so I assumed she already knew how everything worked around here.

Work hours were almost over but I’d notice every once in a while whether I was putting merch on the shelves or working the cash register, Jezebel would do this weird little wave at me or wink. What is going on here, is she… flirting with me?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2, as i promised! I hope you guys like this, and i hope i get more readers the more i update regularly! Smiles towards those who have already read this, and smiles to those who are just now reading this! I am having a great time writing this, but like i said before, I'm planning on this story only being like 5-10 chapters long, and then there will be another short story! (I feel I've said too much... O.o)

~~✡Comment, Recommend, and Subscribe✡~~
✎ Love, IceCoolFashion ✎