The Rock Star Life of an Average Girl, Like Me

Over Dramatic

"It's so unfair!" I complained to Katie as we walked down the hall Monday morning.

"I know," she said.

"I am so jealous, of him!" I said as we walked into our first hour class. I sat down in my seat and turned around to face Katie, "Stupid brother."

"Ask him to get you a ticket to the show," Katie said, throwing her things on floor.

"I know for sure he will, but I want to be able to hangout with them."

"I know, so who is going on tour with FOB?"

"I already told you! Cobra, Panic, and TAI."

"Oh right, do you think I could get a ticket?"

"Yeah yeah no problem, your practically my other sister."

"Does Peter think that?" she laughed.

"I can make him think that."

"Alright," she laughed.

"What day is it?"

"The tour starts on June 3rd and it comes here on the 12th."

"Oh," she said brushing her hair out of her eyes.

"Yeah."

"Are you guys talking about the Fall Out Boy coming up soon?" Stacy Lacloin asked from beside me.

"Yeah, we are," I said.

"Oh my god I wanna go to that so bad! Pete Wentz is such a hottie, but I could never date him. Lori has claims on him. Did you know Lori met him on Friday, doesn't that just make you so super jealous! I was so totally jealous when she told me, but anyway I like also really like William Beckett and Gabe Saporta, and they will both be there! I am trying to get tickets but, I don't know if I can. I would be super amazing to get tickets," she said without pausing once. when she fished she stared off into space while she was off in a day dream. I looked back at Katie and mouthed 'Wow' before the teacher called out attention to the board.

"Alright class today, we will being writing a fictional story, to practice you writing skills. It must be at least 1000 words, and you need to incorporate your vocabulary words. These stories are worth 450 points, so try your best. The story must be school appropriate, and it must have an original story line and title. You have until the Friday to finish it, we will be working on it in class for the next week so get started," Mrs. Hamilton, said before walking over to her desk. I took out a piece of paper and started writing.

When the bell rang I put away all of my things and headed to my next class that Katie was also in with me. Katie was in all but 3 of my classes.

"I really wish I didn't have to go to school, It would be so cool if I could go with him."

"Well school gets out for the summer pretty soon maybe you can talk Pete into talking you for a little while."

"That would be so cool," I said sitting down at my desk in my history class.

"I know, I'll talk to you after class," Katie said walking over to her desk.

After school Katie and I met up with Max, and head back to our neighborhood. Peter had invited Gabe to spend the weekend at our house and I was curious to see if he was still there, I had been at Max's house all weekend so I wouldn't know. Katie ran over to her house, because she was grounded, and wasn't aloud to hang out with us for the week, and Max and I went to my house. When we walked in the door, I found Andy sitting on the couch.

"Hey Andy, whats up?"

"Not much just waiting for Pete to come back with my hoodie and movie I left here the other day."

"Oh cool," I said, setting my backpack down in the middle of the floor. Max rolled his eyes and picked it back up after I set it down. Then went up to my room to put it away and set his own down.

"Wow, he is like your little slave isn't he," Andy laughed.

"Nah, Max is just..." I started.

"Smart," Max finished coming back down stairs.

"Are you calling me dumb Max?!" I yelled at him.

"Yep," he smirked.

"MAXY I HATE YOU!" I screamed.

"RORY I HATE YOU TOO! I HOPE YOU FALL OFF A CLIFF!"

"NEWS FLASH! THERE ARE NO CLIFFS IN SUBURBIA!" I yelled back.

"Why are you yelling at each other?" Pete asked walking down the stairs followed by Gabe. Hey he is still here.

"Cause Maxy called me dumb! Petey punch him in the face!" I said pointing over at Max.

"No," Pete said handing Andy his stuff.

"Your a shitty brother. What if Max and I were dating and he cheated on me and we were fighting. Would you punch him then?" I asked.

"Sure."

"In the face?" I asked again.

"No, cheating on you isn't worth a punch in the face, more like an arm," Pete said, causing Andy to laugh.

"PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ, YOUR A JERK!" I yelled.

"I'm kidding Rore," he said walking over and hugging me.

"You better be," I said pulling away from him.

"I am, I promise," he said.

"Good, and just for that, you owe Me, Maxy and Katie tickets to the concert here."

"Fine," he sighed.

Well That was easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
Wow I haven't updated in forever!
haha
Sorry about that.
Anyway
Comment and Enjoy
<3 Amber