Will You Be There?

Chapter 1

PewdieCry- Will you be there?

I'm truly sorry if this isn't A class material. But this is one of my first stories and fan fan fiction. So please be nice. That is all. Enjoy the story! :3

**Ryan’s POV**

I sat down in my chair, it was about 3am. I was finishing editing a video I was loading up for my subscribers. Basically, I’m going to Italy for the summer. I’m going to go to the video game convention, then stay there for a couple more weeks to be site seeing. I plan on returning to America on August 8th. I smirked, 2 whole months in Italy would be nice. It would be away from the drama, pain, and sorrow I felt in his house. Maybe I’d never come back, I shrugged, who knows? I yawned, I was tired, but not to a point of extreme exhaustion. I submitted the video and waited for the responses.

Almost immediately people where commenting things like, “Oh Cry, I hope u win!” or “Cry. . . You’re going to get CREAMED by Pewds! >:D” I just rolled my eyes and smiled, people always compared us two. Whether it was good or bad, they always compared. At first, I would be super depressed; I would shed a few tears every now and then. But now, I've learned to laugh along with it. I'm leaving in about 2 weeks, which gives me enough time to get a hotel, plane, pack, and all that. I sighed and looked at my empty house, I truly was lonely. . . I sighed, I was suddenly getting extremely tired. I shut off my laptop and walked over to my king size bed. The minute I hit the bed, I was out cold.

*In the evening*

I woke up to the silence of nothing. I looked around the dark room, again, no one is here. But why do I expect someone to be here every morning? It's like someone needs to be here so I can be happy. . . That's ridiculous! I don't need anyone, I can be very happy by myself. I sighed, 'Who are you kidding, Ryan? You need HIM to be happy." I sat up on the bed, tears in my eyes, and my heart hurting.

I was about to cry, when suddenly I heard a laughter. I was confused, I looked around then I laughed at my own stupidity. The laughter was a ringtone for no other than Pewdie.

I picked up, "Hello, friend. How may I assist you today?"

Pewdie let out a slight chuckle, "Hey buddy. . . I just need some advice."

I was suddenly worried, "W-what is it?"

Pewdie wouldn't answer for a moment, then I heard him crying, "Pewds? You okay?"

"Cry, Marzia is furious with me! I had forgotten our 2 year anniversary! And now she's at a friends house. I've been texting, calling, but she won't pick up. Not only am I worried, but I'm afraid I lost her. ." Pewds cried, I could tell he was really hurting. I just wanted to hug him through the phone, to tell him it'll be alright.

"Hey. . You guys will be fine. You and I both know Marzia loves you too much to leave you. She may be mad at you, but I don't think she wants to leave you, Pewds. Here, you should go to the house she's staying at, and talk to her. Tell her that you are truly sorry. Bring some flowers or something, if not. Just bring your sorrow. I'd think she'd understand." I explained.

Pewdie stopped crying, "Y-you think so? You think she'll forgive me?"

I smiled, "I know so, friend."

"Thanks Ryan. You always know what to say.", he laughed.

My heart sank a bit, "I'll always be here for you, Pewds."

"Thanks bro. I gotta go, talk to you later." he rushed.

"Bye friend." I said. When I hung up, the tears just flowed. The truth is. . . I'm in love with Felix.

*Felix's POV*

When I had hung up with Cry, I was feeling so much better. He had a very good point. I hadn't lost Marzia, she was angry, but I didn't lose her. I quickly got my wallet, "Well Pewds, looks like we're gonna do some shopping." I said to myself. He walked out his door, it was an early morning, the wind barely blowing.I smiled, It's going to be a beautiful day. I can feel it. . . I walked down the busy streets, there was a flower shop just around the corner. As I reached the flower shop, I saw a girl, that looked just like Marzia.. WAIT! IT IS HER!

"MARZIA!!" I shouted. Marzia turned her head, she stared at me, her stare filled with anger. She simply turned and kept walking. I hurried after her. I needed to say I was sorry, now. "Marzia, wait, please."

She stayed silent for a moment, she cleared her throat and said, "What is it, Felix?''

"Marzia, I'm sorry. I feel like a fool. I mean. how dare I forget our 2 year anniversary? But, I think I have an idea on how I can make it up to you." I smirked.

She looked at him, a hint of wonder in her eyes, "What is it?"

My smirk became bigger, I bit my lip and held her close. I whispered in her ear, "Well, lets just say it be a very pleasurable surprise."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lips softly, "I'll be at your house by midnight."

I smiled, "Okay."

"I gotta go, I'll see you then." she smiled and walked away.

My heart was smiling. Thank God, I didn't lose her. I decided to call Cry.

1 ring. . .
2 rings. . .
3 rings. . .

"H-hello?" a husky voice answered.

I was relived, for a second I thought he wasn't going to pick up. "Cry, great news!"

Silence was all I heard from the other line.

"Marzia and I made up! Isn't that great" I asked a bit nervous.

"That's great!! So did you do what I told you?" he asked.

"Well, I was going to. But I saw Marzia and I just decided to say I was sorry. But anyway' lets just say.. I'm getting laid tonight!" I said happily.

"Nice. Well, I'm going over to Russ's house. Talk to you later." he rushed.

Before I said goodbye he just hung up. 'Well that's odd. . . Could he have been lying to me? Is he okay?' I shook my head, if there was anything wrong with Cry, he would tell me.

'No use in worrying about something I have no control over anyway. .'

I sighed and walked back to my house, maybe I needed some rest. . Yeah. . Rest. .

*Later that Day*

I woke up, I looked around the empty house. What time is it? I walked to the kitchen, it was 11:30. Half an hour before Marzia gets here. Hm. . Maybe I can call her.

I got my iPhone and called.

1 ring. . .
2 rings. . .
3 rings. . .
4 rings. . .

"I'm Marzia. And I'm PEWWWDDIIIIEEEEPPIIIEEE!!!!! I'm sorry I can't receive your message at this moment. I will call back as soon as possible. Bye."

"That's strange. . . Why hadn't she answered?" I said, my panic was rising. Marzia always answered. So why hadn't she answered today?! Relax Pewds, maybe she's just getting her stuff ready. Yeah, that's gotta be it. I somehow doubted it, shook my head. I just hope she's okay. I decided to text her, "Hello sweetie! "

1 minute passed. . .
2 minutes passed. . .
3 minutes passed. . .

Nothing. . What is up with her? Why hadn't she answered?

I started to panic, then I heard a knock on the door. I sighed in relief, she was okay.

I opened the door, "Sweetie! You had me so worried-" I looked at the person in front of the door. It wasn't Marzia, it was a policeman.
"Um.. Officer." I greeted.
The officer looked at me, he seemed bewildered, "Is this the home of Marzia and Felix?"
I was seriously scared now, "Yes.. Why?? IS MARZIA OKAY?!" I was screaming. Now I am really scared. Marzia has to be okay. She has to.
The police officer sighed, "Sir, I'm terribly sorry. . But we believe Marzia has been in a car crash. . And it was fatal. . ."
My heart stopped, "W-what? NO! NO! SHE CAN'T BE DEAD!! YOU'RE LYING!!''
I had tears running down my face, I couldn't believe it! It had to be some kind of sick joke. . . I looked at the officer. He had tears in his own eyes, he looked down to the ground. And I knew. . . It wasn't a joke.
"I'm terribly sorry sir. You will be in my prayers."
"PRAYING WON'T BRING BACK MARZIA NOW WILL IT?!"
The officer flinched, "No, no it won't."
I had enough, I slammed the door in his face. I looked at the empty house. I was on a rampage. I screamed, I yelled. I went to the kitchen and threw chairs to the wall. I looked at the biggest knife in the kitchen, I quickly shook my head. I can't do that. . Not yet anyway.

I grabbed the sharpest knife, I slide down the wall and cried. I cut my arm, deeply. So much blood ran down my arm, it was painful. But I couldn't help but do it to the other arm. I cried and yelled, not from the physical pain. But from the emotional one. I had just lost the love of my life. She was gone, and I will never get her back. Not even if I tried. . . Marzia. . . Is gone. . . Forever. . .

There was a pool of blood on the floor, some on my shirt and pants. I got up and washed up the blood on my arm. The water stung my two large and bloody wounds. I got a bandage and wrapped it around both arms. I cried, the tears just wouldn't stop. I grabbed my phone that was on the counter, I needed someone. . I clicked on Ryan's number.
1 ring. . .
2 rings. . .

"Hello, friend." Ryan's voice chirped.

"MARZIA IS DEAD!!!!!!" I yelled. I couldn't help it.

"Wait. WHAT???" Ryan questioned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like it! :3