Will You Be There?

Chapter 2

*Ryan's POV*
When I received the call from Pewds, I was flabbergasted, "Wait. WHAT?"

"SHE GOT INTO A CAR CRASH!! I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE DETAILS BUT SHE'S DEAD CRY!" he yelled loudly, he was now sobbing, "She's gone. . ."

I was shocked, "Oh Pewds. . . I'm sorry. . . I. . . I don''t know what to say. . ." I sighed.

Pewds sniffled, "It's okay. Because I have something to show you. ."

My heart pounded, I felt that this thing he was going to show me, wasn't good. I felt my phone vibrate on my ear. I was scared to look, when I opened the text. . . I regretted it. It showed Felix's arms, deeply cut, and bleeding horribly. "Oh God, Felix. . Look, I know you're hurting, but this is no way to deal with your emotions. Trust me, is should know. . ."

"NO CRY! YOU DON'T GET IT!! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS DEAD!! I WILL NEVER LOVE AGAIN!", Felix yelled loudly.

I flinched, I hated to hear Pewds so mad at me, "Felix. . . I can't help at all from the other side of the world. . . So, I'll be going to Italy, tonight."

Felix sniffled, "Wait. Tonight? Ryan, how are you going to do that? You don't come to Italy for another two weeks. . ."

I sighed, "Do you want to be alone for a while? Or do you want me to come now?"

"I think I want someone here with me, I feel scared being alone.", Felix said, he sounded so cute.

"Then shut up. I'll just exchange my ticket for another one. I'll be there soon, okay?" I demanded.

"Ryan, you're so hard headed." Felix sighed.

"No more self harming, alright?"

"Okay. Bye."

I hung up. I looked around my house. "I have to start packing. . . NOW"

I rushed, I got my suitcase from my closet and started putting all my clothes in it. Gah! It doesn't fit!! I need another suitcase!
I scrimmaged around my house, I finally found a suitcase, and I didn't even know about it!! I quickly put my things in the car and I put my Cry mask on and went out the door. I sped over the speed limit. Oops. I giggled. I was excited to see Pewds, but this isn't the situation I wanted to be in. . . OH WELL! You get what you get and you don't through a fit.

I ran to the airport, well, I tried to, there were so many people it was like I was a small animal in a big heard! There was bustling and lots of noise, I looked around and finally found the reception desk.

"Hi may I help you?", the brunette lady asked.
I smiled politely, "Yes, I would like to exchange this ticket for the soonest flight to Italy."
She smiled, "Not a problem. The soonest flight will be leaving in 30 minutes."
I sighed in relief, "That's perfect! Thank you so much."
She giggled and stared at me, "No problem."

I got my new ticket and walked up to the metal detector. After I was checked for dangerous weapons, I walked to the ticket handler, and she let me threw.

I sat in the plane, my heart raced. I was finally going to see Felix. . Though, I just need to hide my excitement. It is pretty sad Marzia is dead, I didn't hate her. Not at all! She was sweet and kind, she didn't deserve to die this way. I sighed, Just be sad Cry. I smiled just a bit, maybe I should get some rest. After all I did go on this plane all of a sudden. I looked out the window, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*IN THE DREAM*
I sat in a room, I was about 6 years old. The room was dim, the only light source was from a small light bulb on the ceiling. And it looked like it wouldn't last long. I realized I was tied to a chair, my hands and feet hurt. What was going on? Why was this happening? My heart raced, maybe he had something to do with it. My tears rolled down my cheek, something bad was going to happen, but no one could save me. Not even my mother. The light bulb suddenly burst. I smirked, I saw that coming."

I suddenly saw the door open, a tall figure walked through the door. "My dear Ryan, you have awaken. Now we can have some fun."

I screamed, I knew what fun he was talking about. And it wasn't good. The man put his hand over my mouth, "Either you shut up, or you'll get a big ass whopping."

I nodded, my tears made my vision blurry. All I could see was my "father" as he slowly unzipped my pants.

*END OF DREAM*

I woke up, my breathing was heavy. I realized I was still on the plane, "Oh. Thank goodness."

"Hello passengers, we have arrived in Ventzo Italy. Please exit the plane in a nice orderly fashion. And have a great day!"

I grumbled, at least I was finally here. Now all I need is to text Pewds. I smiled at myself, "I'm finally going to meet Felix. The man I am in love with."