Will You Be There?

Chapter 3

*Felix's POV*
I was on my bed, crying. I couldn't do anything but cry. I knew Marzia was gone, but in some way. . I felt like she was here. Maybe it was because the bed smelled like her, the pictures of us, and her hanged from the walls. I started bawling again, "This just can't be real." I felt like this was a terrible nightmare, and I just want to wake up. I want to see Marzia's beautiful face again. I cried, my hope in life was fading by the minute. I just felt the reason in living didn't exist anymore.

I suddenly felt a vibration under my pillow. I wiped my eyes and looked at the text.
Ryan: Hey Pewds, I'm here. :I
Me: Alright. I'll be on my way.
Ryan: K :3

I sighed, I slowly got out of bed. I looked out the window, my mind was filled with thoughts of her. Why couldn't I be the one dead? At least she'll fall in love again. I'm not sure if I ever will. . Tears rolled down my cheeks, Marzia was my true love. And now she's gone. . .

*At the airport*

I had cried the whole way, but I managed to fake a warm smile when I saw Cry. Well, I saw his Cry mask.

"Hey Pewds, you okay?" Cry asked nervously.
I decided not to lie to him, "No. I'm horrible. I mean. . . I just lost the love of my life!"
Ryan flinched, "Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that, friend."
I smiled slightly, "No, it's not your fault. Now let me help you with those bags."

When we sat in the car, there was a slight tension. I knew this was an awkward situation for Cry. So with my stupidity, I tried to lighten the mood.

"So, Cry. When will you take off that hideous mask of yours?"

Ryan seemed offended, he put his hand on his chest, "My mask is NOT hideous. It's beautiful."

I laughed slightly, "Sure it is, Cry."

He smiled, "Hey Pewds. . You don't have to act happy around me. If there is anything you need, anything at all, I'll be here."

I smiled, "But what if I get horny?"

We burst out laughing, and it wasn't a fake laugh.

"Friend, you'll have to get a prostitute for that one. But I'll help you get the best one.", Cry said after we had quieted down.

I smiled, "Thanks bro. You coming to Italy. . Just for me. Means a lot"

Cry looked out the closed window, "Ah bro, it was nothing. I mean, you're my best friend. It was the least I could do."

*Ryan's POV*
I was seriously glad I was wearing my mask, I was blushing at all the things Felix said to me. We suddenly stopped at a beautiful house. It was small, but it was really pretty. A garden in the front, with a white picket fence, a traditional little house basically.

"Wow, nice place Pewds." I said in awe.

Pewds got my luggage, "Thanks. Now get your damn shit."

I laughed while he lead me to the front door. Felix opened the door and took a deep breath, "S-sorry for the mess. . . You can put your stuff in the corner."

I looked at Pewds, I knew he was taking this really hard, "Hey. . You okay?"

Felix looked out the window for a second, "No."

I sighed and sat on the couch, "Wanna talk about it?"

Felix looked at me, then without warning, he feel to his knees and cried,"R-Ryan.. I just feel Marzia's presence with every breath I take. It all feels like some sort of dream. Imagine, the love of your life, d-dead. .."

I looked at him, I crawled to him and hugged him, it was the best I could do. "Buddy, I don't know what that feels like, but. . I'll always be here. You can talk to me about anything, even if I won't understand, at least I'll be listening."

Felix cried harder, "I-I'm going to take a shower. M-make yourself at home, Ryan."

I sighed and let go of him, "Okay."

As he walked away he stopped and turned to face me, "Oh and Ryan. . ."

I looked at him, "Yes?"

"Thank you."

**Felix's POV*

I cried as I stood in the shower, I still couldn't believe it. My CutiePie is dead. I screamed, "WHY GOD?? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS TO ME???!!! I BET YOU DON'T EXISTS YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!"

I sat down and cried harder, I didn't care if Cry heard me. All I cared is that my Marzia is gone. And she's never coming back. I looked around the shower, I saw her shampoo. I got it and took a whiff, it smelled just like her. . I may sound like a sissy, but I really did love her. And I truly miss her. I miss her smile, her laugh, her smell, her big brown eyes staring at me.. I just miss everything. I don't think I can continue on with my life. What's the point? Marzia's dead. Sure my friends and family would suffer, but at least I'd be with my true love.

I cried more, "M-marzia. . Please come back to me. I'm so lost without you."

I looked at my wrists, the they both had a long, deep cut. I laughed a bit, I needed that feeling again. It took away my emotional pain, maybe not forever, but at least it was for a little while. I want to see my blood trickle down my arm, I want that excruciating pain again. No I don't want it. I need it.

I stayed in that position for about 5 minutes, thinking whether I need the pain or not. I sighed and shook my head, Marzia is probably very angry at me. I shouldn't do it again. I smiled, "I won't do it again Marzia. I promise."

I suddenly heard a faint knock on the door, "F-Felix. . People are here to see you. . ."

I sighed, that was probably Marzia's family. I quickly got out of the shower and wiped my eyes. I made sure to put on a long sleeve shirt and some black skinny jeans. I went to the living room with a slight smirk on my face. Marzia's parents and older brother where sitting on the couches. (AN: I DO NOT KNOW IF MARZIA EVEN HAS SIBLINGS SO PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE!!!)

I looked at her older brother, Marco, he had red eyes and he just had his life drained out of him.

I sighed, "Hello everyone. . ."

Marzia's mother looked at me,"Felix. . We came here to tell you-"

I smiled, "Oh, I heard. The police came by my door last night."

She had tears rolling down her face,"Oh. . Well. . we are having her funeral tomorrow."

"I'll be there."

It was a tense silence, then Marzia's mother got up from the couch and hugged me. She cried on my shoulder, I was surprised at first. hugged her back and slowly started crying. We just stood there, crying. She then kissed my cheek and said, "Don't worry, mijo. She's in a better place."
(AN: MIJO: MI-HO IT MEANS SON IN SPANISH. XD IDK ABOUT ITALIAN .__.)

I cried, "I know. . It still hurts though. I won't see her anymore... It's heart breaking."

She hugged me tighter, "I know, Felix. I know."

After a few minutes, the family left. And suddenly, I felt dizzy, I feel to my knees, my vision was going in and out of focus. The last thing I heard was Cry yelling my name.

Then. . . it all went black.