Sweet Naivety

Cooking Class

"Wah, I did it again," Becca sighed, putting her hand on her hip.She could not crack an egg for her life.

Tully and his parents were gone for the early weekend, visiting relatives, so me and Becca were hanging in the house a lot. We were ridiculously bored so Amber had brought over the necessities for making cake over before she went to school.

"You can stir," I told her handing the spoon over and taking the eggs. I made a show of protecting them from her. She playfully hissed at me.

This had been her second week staying with me, and although she was still shy she was breaking out of her shell. I have to admit, having a vampire around made things easier. Someone finally understood exactly what I was going through. I started out bitter towards her, but now she was a really important part of my life. She'd become a new best friend.

After I had finished taking out all the broken eggshells and starting new, Becca stirred. I left the room for 3 minutes to take a piss. I come back, and the whole mix is on the floor. She's just sitting there, indian style, staring at it.

"Are you kidding?" I asked, leaning against the wall with my arms folded.

She sighed. "I was holding it, and it fell."

"Oh, I thought you just spilled it all over the floor on purpose."

She blew her jet black messy hair out of her face. There was something about being a vampire that made us more aloof to our appearance. I noticed that because she had chocolate all over her face.

"You're going to break out," I pointed out her face, throwing a towel towards her.

"I haven't gotten a pimple since being a vampire. It's really good for our appearance, even though lately I don't seem to care about that much."

"You just read my mind. I was just thinking about that."

"Yeah, I think it's cause we don't have to try. I don't even work out anymore, I have a rocking hot body," she then turned around and stared at her ass in the reflection of the oven. I have to admit, she was really, really sexy. Her body was perfect before being a vampire, now it was like a goddesses.

"Don't be too vain," I told her.

She laughed, grabbing her head. "Do you know what's crazy?"

"The fact that you're falling more in love with yourself by the second?"

She giggled. "No, that I actually enjoy being a vampire more then being human."

"Really?"

"Yeah, don't you?"

"No. Definitely not."

"Why?"

"Think, Becca," I said tapping my finger to my forehead. "My girlfriend is human."

"Oh," she said looking uncomfortable. "But what's the big deal? I mean, it doesn't seem to faze her."

I sat down next to her and helped her clean up the cake disaster. "Have you ever been in love?"

She blushed. "I don't know."

"Well, imagine the feelings you have for the person you're blushing about right now," I said, putting some chocolate on her cheek. "Imagine being with him, when you know you could hurt him. When you know, there's better out there for him. It's like beauty and the beast, but we, we won't change into a handsome prince. We're always going to be a monster."

"That's depressing."

"It's the truth," I said, sighing and getting another paper towel.

When I turned around she had a chocolate mustache and unibrow. I laughed out loud, making a boom in the quiet house.

"Knew that would cheer you up," she said, going back to cleaning.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments puh-lease =D