Sweet Naivety

A Hike

I felt something nibbling on my ear as I was sleeping. "Wake up sexy," it told me.

I opened my eyes and found Amber, and a horrible pang of guilt hit me. I don't know where it came from, she leaned in to kiss me and I turned my head.

"What's wrong?" she asked, concern framing her perfect eyes.

"Nothing. Good Morning," I smiled at her.

She got into bed with me, my mind flashed back to last night when Becca forced me to leave the room. I don't know what was wrong with her, she had me worrying a lot.

"Just thought I'd come by to say hello before school. Are you eating tonight?"

"Yeah, me and Becca are going out of town for the weekend, we're going to go to a hunting reserve."

She pouted. "Why?"

"I have these instincts," I bit my lip. "I don't want to talk about it."

I was ashamed of myself for wanting to attack animals, but I couldn't help it. It's like telling a lion to stay away from antelope. It can't be done.

"What's up with Becca?"

"You saw her?" I asked.

"Yeah, she was acting really weird."

"She... didn't have the best night."

Her alarm went off on her phone. "Crap, I gotta go! Don't leave without saying goodbye to me, okay?" she kissed my cheek as I nodded. I walked her downstairs and when she left, I headed to the kitchen. I found Becca crouching over a bowl of cereal, sitting with her feet on the chair.

"Good morning sunshine," I said timidly.

She looked up and smiled. "Yo," she said, her mouth full.

I breathed out. She was in a better mood. "Very lady like."

"Like you should talk about acting your gender," she perked an eyebrow at Amber's pink cat jammie bottoms I was wearing.

"Got me," I answered, pulling up a chair next to her.

"I can't wait to go tonight!" she smiled.

"I can. I can't at the same time though."

"Oh yeah, Mr. Vegetarian."

I pouted. "I'm a wild animal now. That's enough reason to stop. Sorry PETA."

She giggled. "What time are we going, How are we getting there, Where are we going to sleep?"

"...Too many questions."

She asked her questions one by one and I answered, then we went packing, and by the afternoon we were set.

"Let's GO!!" She screamed, jumping up and down.

"Got to say goodbye to Amber first," I say, pulling on my cap and hood. Can't be invisible with a back pack.

"Oh, okay."

**

We finally got to Ambers house and got out of Tully's car, and I must say, We looked odd. It was a bit chilly out, but me and Becca were wearing caps, hoods, gloves, and had our zippers pulled up to odd heights. We giggled as we climbed up her balcony window.

"Hello, Romeo," Amber said as she pulled me in her arms. I kissed her forehead and breathed in her scent, I was going to miss her. I pulled her closer to me, hugging her as tight as I could (without actually breaking her of course.)

She pulled away from me and ran towards Becca. Becca looked surprised, but hugged her nonetheless. When they pulled apart, I noticed I was in a room with 2 of the most beautiful girls in the world. They were both incredibly different. Amber was... like the sun, and Becca like the moon. Amber was more bright, and Becca was dark. Amber's body wasn't as curvy as Becca's, she had a bit of a boys shape and a small chest, but it was sexy in a way only she could pull off. Becca's body was like a porn stars. That's the only way to put it. Her hips were wide and her stomach small, her chest big and her butt was perfectly rounded. Amber had these big, blue eyes and a small, rounded nose with thin lips. Becca's eyes were like a cat's, and her nose was pointed. Her lips were full and dark, especially against her pale skin.

"You two should make babies," I told them. They both laughed.

"One more kiss for the road?" Amber played.

"Duh," I said, smacking my lips to hers. I sucked on her upper lip and let go, going for one more kiss and then knocking my forehead against hers, smiling.

"Kay Bec, let's go," I said. I turned around and she wasn't there. She was in the back seat of Tully's car.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I've been taking forever.
Everything I've been writing lately is super dramatic. It's annoying me. haha