Status: Co-Write

The Closet Game

Until The End

I cried out in pain as Matt slammed my hand down. I ripped my hand from his grasp and clutched on to it.

“Fuck, Zack. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”
“It’s fine,” I said, tears spilling from my eyes.

Brian came up to me and pulled me into a hug. Tears continued to dribble down my nose as my hand began to throb. When it stopped, I had finally calmed down.

“Do you want me to take you to the nurse?” Brian asked
“Nah, I should be okay,” I replied.

Johnny handed my the ice pack from his lunch bag and I held it on my hand, thanking my friend.

“Do you guys really want to stay here for the rest of the day? ‘Cause I don’t,” Jimmy said.
“Fuck no!” We all said.
“Why don’t we head down to the pier?” Matt suggested.

All of agreed, so we took our bags and walked down to the pier; which was about 3 blocks from here. This was our second spot, where we like to relax and get away from our lives for a little while. The pier slowly came into view and I watched as Jimmy ran up to it. I followed behind him, my bag bouncing on my back and my hair flying in the warm California breeze. I heard the others following behind me. I stopped quickly before I ran straight into the water. Then I was picked up. I squealed in delight.

“Brian! Put me down” I giggled as I was slowly put down onto the creaky wood of the pier. I sat down on the edge. Legs dangling over the water.

Brian sat next to me, his muscular arms around my waist as I relaxed with my head on his shoulder. I watched the waves crash against the rocks. I've always loved the beach, it always had a calming smell that made me content.

Jimmy was standing, holding Johnny by his foot, upside-down over the pier. Johnny was screaming for him to let go as Matt, Brian and I started to laugh. There was a splash and when I looked over at Jimmy, he was the only one standing there. Johnny’s head popped up from the water and he started to laugh as well. I extended my hand and he grabbed it so I could pull him up. Once the wet Johnny was back on the pier and reached into his pocket and pulled out and dripping wet box.

“Damn-it Jimmy! That was my last pack!” Johnny exclaimed, throwing down the ruined box of Marlboro cigarette’s.
“Calm down, short shit, I’ll buy you another,” Jimmy put his hands up in defense as Johnny mumbled curses under his breath.

Everything slowly began to die down and we all just sat watching the birds fly past and the waves. We sat until the sun dove under the horizon and orange, pink, and purple filled the sky. We all retrieved our bags and we parted our separate ways; Matt and Johnny walking together, Jimmy walking by himself and Brian and I walking together. This is usually how it went since Matt and Johnny lived on the same street, Brian lived 2 blocks away from my house and Jimmy lived farthest away from all of us.

When I stood on the porch on my house I gave Brian a kiss goodbye and headed inside. I walked up the stairs to my bedroom, stripping down to my boxers and crawling under my blankets. Today was a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for recommending and subscribing, I hope you like the new chapter!

-TheReverendGates31