Status: Co-Write

The Closet Game

Here's To Us

Jimmy finally let go of Johnny after he was about half dead. We all had to laugh though, it was quite the scene if you ask me. I threw my stuff in a corner, not really feeling up to putting it away at the moment, but I will eventually. I really had nothing to do, not that really any of us did. So, Brian and I decided to go and explore the area around the house. Hand-in-hand we walked, arms swinging gently in a rhythmic motion. I smiled up at Brian and he smile back, his perfectly white teeth showing.

A light breeze blew through the trees, making the leaves rustle together and my hair fly in every direction you could think of. All there was around were trees and dirt...or so I thought. Brian and I soon came face to face with a crystal clear lake. You could see the bottom almost perfectly through the water. Plants swaying with the ripples of water and pebbles scattered about the muddy ground. It was truthfully breathtaking.

"Wow," Brian whispered in awe at the beautiful lake.
"I know," I say, still staring across the water.

Brian had sat down against the edge of the lake, pulling me down with him and onto his lap. I rested my head against the curve of his shoulder, sighing contently and inhaling the scent of his cologne.

"This is the best idea ever" I say, which he nodded in agreement.
"No parents, no annoying teenagers, nothing. Just us, our best friends, and the beautiful area around us," He said.
"I wish we could stay like this forever"
"One day we will, baby. I promise."

I watched as the sun slowly began to decent into the horizon,orange, pink and purple filling the sky.

"We should be heading back," Brian says, making me nod in agreement, though I didn't want to move. I was so comfortable.

Brian chuckled, knowing I didn't want to move. He hoisted me into his arms and started walking back to the cabin. I smiled against his neck, wrapping my arms loosely around him in fear of falling. We reached the house in no time and I hopped down from his arms, walking in, Brian close behind me.

"We were wondering where you guys were, you were out for almost two hours!" Matt exclaimed.
"Really?! It felt like five minutes!" I exclaim.
"Are they back yet?" Jimmy yells,walking into the room.

He notices us standing there and runs forward, capturing the both of us into a bone crushing hug.

"Jim...can't breathe" I say, which made him let go.
"Sorry, I was worried a masked murdered had killed you or something," He said, bashfully.
"No, we just found a lake and sat there for a while," Brian spoke up. "We'll show you guys tomorrow.

And with that all of us climbed into our beds, excited for tomorrow when we had enough time and energy to explore a little more.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while since I've updated, sorry guys! This is kinda a filler chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed it.

-TheReverendGates31