‹ Prequel: Tell Me You Need Me

You're Dying to Please

I will turn you inside out, the smell of romance is in the air.

"OPEN YOUR MIND BEFORE YOUR MOUTH," I screamed into my microphone. "I'LL BE THE END OF YOUR DECADENCE!"
I looked over at Ricky, waiting for him to sing his part.
"If all these words you speak of meant a thing, I'd take back all the lies against you that I sing," he sung perfectly. I smiled at him.
"If all these words you speak of meant a thing, I'd take back all the lies against you that I sing," I paused for a breath of air. "But I know that there's nothing real inside, your hearts invested in feeding everyone lies."
I looked at our large crowd of fans. "Come on Chicago, get off your feet!" I yelled. "Sing this with me!"
I waited for the music to start kicking in again before I started jumping. "I may not have built this kingdom but I'll make fucking sure that I protect it from you," I screamed.
The crowd went wild. We made our first record, we titled it Creatures. We got our band together a couple weeks after mine and Ricky's honeymoon. Balz had the idea. He took keyboards, Angelo did drums, Ryan did lead guitar, Ricky did rhythm guitar, Devin did bass, and I sing/scream/write. I was pretty pleased with how far we got.
"Thank you Chicago! We are Motionless In fucking White, and we'll be sure to come here again! Have a good night!" I shouted into the microphone. I headed off stage, turning my mic off.
I wiped the sweat off my forehead and turned to the guys. "Great show everyone!"
Ricky placed his guitar in its stand. He came running into my arms. "That was amazing!"
He jumped off me and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back. "I love you babe."
"I love you too," he smiled.
Balz groaned. "Not again. Are you guys going to do this every night?"
"Hey, we're not the only ones," I said as I pointed to Devin and Angelo. Devin's legs were wrapped around Angelo, they had each other's tongues down their throats.
"Guys! P.D. fucking A!" Balz threw his hands in the air. He and Ryan walked off somewhere.
I took Ricky back into my arms. "We have meet and greet tonight, right?"
"Yeah," Ricky sighed.
It's not that we didn't like meeting our fans, because we did, but performing was so fucking tired. You have no idea. Although I love when fans draw us and give their work to us. We have every picture that's been given to us hanging up in our living room area on our bunk.
"Let's head out to meet em," I said.
Ricky nodded and took my hand in his. We liked showing each other off, and it didn't bother us one bit.
As we were walking, I got the urge to drink. "Yo, Ange?"
"Yeah?" he looked up at me.
"We need to hunt tonight."
"Alright," he turned his attention back to Devin. They can never keep their eyes off each other, but they were so cute.
When we got to the room, we saw Ryan and Balz already there. I looked at the large crowd of fans ready to meet us. I walked to the front of the line, grabbing the first item to sign.
I looked at the fan, teenage girl. Roughly 5'4". "Hi, I'm Chris."
"Hello," she quietly said.
"Enjoy the show?" I asked. I always ask the fans that, it was important that they had a good time.
She nodded. "I loved it."
"Thanks!" I said as I handed the CD to Ricky. "Have a good night," I smiled.
"You too."
The process went on for about an hour and a half, and we were finally done. We all walked back to the bus, all ready and packed up to go to the next venue.
"Chris?" Angelo came into our living room area. I was currently sitting on the couch with Ricky in my arms.
I looked up at him. "Yeah?"
"I got blood bags for us," he smiled.
I grinned. "Fucking thank you!"
I shot up from my seat, sending Ricky to the floor.
"Hey!" he yelled.
I helped him back up. "I'm sorry baby."
He scoffed and walked to the kitchen. I'd have to punish him for that later, if you know what I mean.
I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag for myself, drinking it all. I threw the empty bag away and belched.
I walked over to Ricky who was standing and drinking. I wrapped my arms around his frame and placed my lips on his neck.
"I'm gonna punish you later," I whispered.
He gasped. "Fuck, you're making me hard Chris."
"Good," I smirked.
I walked back to the bunk that I shared with Ricky and prepared myself for one hell of a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S BACK :D

Chapter title credit: Whatever You Do, Don't Push the Red Button by Motionless In White