‹ Prequel: Tell Me You Need Me

You're Dying to Please

When I come around, I come inside and just leave.

Chris' POV
I woke up the next morning and I heard the shower running. Ricky must be in there, I mean the fucking sheets are literally covered in his blood and our cum. I heard the shower turn off, meaning Ricky was out.
Roughly around 20 minutes later, Ricky emerged from the bathroom all ready for the day. He walked to his suitcase, packed his things, and started walking away.
"Where are you going?" I asked him.
No answer. What the fuck was his problem? I had no idea, but we had to leave soon. I hopped in the shower and quickly got ready. I packed my shit together in my suitcase and walked to the front desk, handing them the room key.
I then walked to the bus. I was getting to the bottom of why Ricky was ignoring me this morning. I really didn't appreciate it at all.
I went on the bus, seeing Devin and Ricky sitting in the lounge. Ricky looked at me with gold eyes... what the actual fuck? Why was he horny talking to Devin? Hopefully he was just discussing about last night to him.
I walked over to the both of them. "Rick, why did you ignore me this morning?"
I notice his eyes change into a red color. "Why are you interrupting mine and Devin's conversation?"
"Ha. Alright," I said as I walked away.
What the fuck was going on? He's my fucking husband, wasn't he supposed to tell me everything?
I dropped my suitcase down on the floor by my bunk. I really wanted to find out what was going on.
I walked back over to them and I saw Devin whisper something into Ricky's ear. His eyes were a gold color again and he was giggling about something. That pushed me way over the edge.
"I need to talk to you," I growled as I lifted him up by his shirt.
He threw his hands up in the air in defense. "Alright."
We both walked outside, we were still at the hotel since Balz didn't want to wake up yet.
I faced Ricky, his eyes were a red color again. "What the fuck is going on? Do I have to kick Devin's ass for hitting on my husband?"
He just stood there, with his arms across his chest not saying a word.
"Earth to Ricky?" I asked.
"Yo!" Ryan called us. "Let's get this show on the road!"
I groaned and pulled Ricky into the bus. I was going to get an answer out of him, whether he likes it or not.
"Ricky!" Devin called.
Ricky faced him with gold eyes. I watched him eye his body.
No. That's not fucking happening.

Ricky's POV
This was nothing but fun. Chris was going to pay for what he did to me while I was asleep. It was just fucking wrong. And plus, pissing him off was just funny.
I walked over to Devin and sat in his lap. I noticed Chris' hands developing into fists as he walked to the bathroom.
"I've never seen Chris so angry," Devin whispered into my ear.
Me and Devin are nothing but best friends, and he helped me plan getting back at him. He's known Chris for so long that he knows what bothers him the most and I'm using that to my advantage.
I chuckled as Chris exited the bathroom. He walked back to the bunk area. I turned to Devin who was picking off nail polish on his fingernails.
"I'm going to go talk to him," I told Devin.
He nodded and I got off his lap. On my way there, I thought about last night. Dominating Chris just makes me feel better about myself for some odd reason... I can't describe it. But I also like him dominating me.
I pushed the curtain back, revealing Chris frantically texting on his phone. I took his phone out of his hands and placed it on the ground.
"Are you going to talk to me now?" he cockily asked.
No, Chris. I'm not and you're going to fucking deal with it.
I locked the door that was in between the area so no one could see us. I saw Chris get up from the bunk, but I shoved him against the wall. I grabbed his jaw.
"Don't make a fucking sound," I growled.
I started biting his neck, drinking from him. I felt my eyes get warm, indicating that they were still red. It didn't bother me one bit.
I ripped Chris' shirt off him and he looked into my eyes. His jaw dropped down, he was probably scared. I stripped him naked and then worked on my clothes. I saw him reach his hand out to touch my length, but I slapped his hand away.
"Did I say you could touch that?" I growled as I held his wrists to the wall.
He hissed in pain. "Too hard."
I laughed in his face. "This isn't nothing compared to what I'm about to do to you."
He looked back at me with those innocent chocolate brown eyes. I bent him over and allowed him to place his hands on the wall for support.
I grabbed the belt off my pants and I whipped his ass with it.
"That's for waking me up last night."
I hit him again, and his fingers dug into the wall. "That's for thinking you can dominate me whenever you please."
One last hit. I heard him yelp. "And that's for nothing, I just felt like hitting your ass again."
I stood behind him, lining myself up at his entrance. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and I forced myself inside him, dry. I gave him no time whatsoever to adjust as I roughly pounded into him. I heard a moan fall from his lips. I pulled his hair, causing his head to go back.
"I told you not to make a fucking sound!" I growled at him.
I let go of his hair and I grabbed his hips. I quickly thrusted into him and I heard his fingernails scratch the walls. I moved one hand on his shoulder so I could hit his prostate with every thrust I made. I wrapped my hands around his neck, choking him. It made me penetrate into his hole harder than ever before, and I heard him cough for air.
"You're a fucking whore, you know that?" I said as I placed my hands on his nipples, pinching them.
I bit down on the back of his neck, sucking everywhere I could get my mouth on. I already felt my lower stomach muscles tightening up. I pushed myself harder into him and I looked at his face. He bit his lip, and it was bleeding. I felt his ass clench around my member which sent me over the edge. I felt my dick twitch, and I came inside his ass. He turned around to face me. I looked at him in his eyes.
"Chris, I'm sorry but we're taking a short break. It's for the better. I need to sort out my problems."
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank the lovely lostinthecityofsin, she gave me the idea of this chapter c: go check out her stuff! Her writing is amazing ^^

Chapter title credit: Hatefuck by Motionless In White