‹ Prequel: Tell Me You Need Me

You're Dying to Please

Your eyes are labyrinths of lies, and all the dead will rise.

I woke up the next morning feeling better than ever. I finally told Ricky about my problem and he's willing to help me out with it. That made me more than happy.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ricky sleeping next to me, his mouth wide open. There was a huge drool spot on the pillow supporting his head. I lightly laughed at the sight. He's so fucking adorable.
Ricky shifted in his sleep, he turned so he was facing the wall. I placed my hand in his hair and started massaging his scalp, I knew how much he loved that.
"Good morning baby," he sleepily said.
I chuckled at his cuteness. "Good morning, sweet heart."
"How many days are left on this tour?" he asked, turning around to face me.
"Only four," I smiled. "We're getting closer to being home."
He grinned. "Did you still want to get our own place? Honestly, I don't know if I want to just yet."
"We don't have to yet," I said as I ran my fingers through his hair, making his face more visible.
We were interrupted when Balz walked into the bunk area. "Chris? I need to talk to you immediately."
I groaned and got up from the bunk. I plopped down on my feet and walked toward Balz. He had a concerned look on his face.
"What's going on?" I asked him.
Ricky peeked his head through the curtain. I couldn't help but chuckle at how cute he looked.
Balz groaned in annoyance. "We all need blood, I don't know about you two but we're all thirsty out here."
"Did we run out of blood bags?" I asked.
He nodded. "They've been gone for a while."
"Ugh. Well we can't hunt out here, it's all suburban. What did you have in mind?" I ran my hands through my hair.
"We could," Balz paused for a second. "Drink from each other."
It didn't sound like too bad of an idea. "Alright."
I grabbed Ricky and the three of us walked into the kitchen, greeted by the rest of the guys. Josh was driving. He knew about our secret and it was a good thing he kept to himself.
I pushed my husband against the fridge as I felt my fangs emerge from my gums. I sank them into his neck, drinking his blood. I drank until I was full and I let him have his turn.
Unfortunately, he was too short to reach me. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. He bit his way into my neck. A pleasurable moan fell from my lips.
I looked at the rest of the guys who were drinking from each other. It honestly looked like we were having some big sex fest, it looked weird.
Ricky leaned up from my neck, licking his lips. I really wanted to take him right there but we were almost at the venue according to Josh. I grabbed his hips, putting him back onto the floor. He kissed me and bit my lip open with his fangs.
"Fuck," I moaned as I pushed him away.
He looked at me with gold eyes. Fuck. "Baby, I'm so fucking horny right now."
"Honestly," Balz whined. "I didn't need to fucking know that." He went back to drinking from Devin.
I know we were almost at the venue, but Ricky needed to be taken care of. I grabbed his wrists, pulling him into the bunk area. He shut the door behind us.
I pushed him up against the wall and got on my knees. Hurriedly, I took his pants off and slid his boxers down to his knees. I grabbed his hips, placing my mouth on the tip of his erect length.
He grabbed onto my hair. "Fuck!"
I bobbed my head up and down his dick, my nose touching his lower stomach, deep throating him.
I took my right hand and placed it on his balls, massaging them. I moved my tongue over his slit.
"F-fuck baby," he moaned.
All of a sudden, the door swung open. I took Ricky out of my mouth and looked over. Devin stood there wide eyed.
"Wow. I-I just came to tell y-you guys," he stuttered. I heard him heavily exhale. "We're here."
Ricky placed his hands over his member. I smirked at Devin, getting an idea.
"Wanna join in?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SORRY I HAD TO

Chapter title credit: London In Terror by Motionless In White