‹ Prequel: Tell Me You Need Me

You're Dying to Please

We can always rinse the surface, but the stain will still remain.

Ryan's POV
I walked to the back of the venue. I couldn't fucking take it any longer. I needed to feed off a human, it was practically killing me not being able to drink from someone other than my band mates.
I saw someone approach me.
"Ryan Sitkowski?" the girl squealed.
I smirked. "Yeah?"
"Oh my god! Can you please sign my shirt?" she asked, handing me a permanent marker.
I signed her light colored shirt and she grinned at me.
"Can I have a hug?" she asked.
Could she really not make this any easier for me? "Sure!"
She walked closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her hips and pushed her hair over, allowing me to drink from her.
"W-what are you doing?" she stuttered, trying to break free of my grasp.
I grabbed her tighter. "This is going to be a lot easier if you stay quiet."

Chris' POV
3 more days left of tour. I honestly couldn't wait any fucking longer. It was like all of my energy was draining out of me.
I hopped in the driver's seat of the bus, Ricky taking the passenger side. Unfortunately it was my turn to drive but he was going to keep me company.
"Everyone and everything on?" I yelled/asked.
Josh walked up toward the front of the bus. "Everything is on, I'm not sure about everyone. I'll go check."
"Thanks," I smiled at him.
I played some music on my iPhone and hooked it up to the radio. I played HIM, Ricky's favorite band. Not even a second later Ricky screamed.
"I love you so fucking much," he said as he crawled into my lap. He placed his hands on the sides of my face, pulling me in for a kiss.
"Chris? Ryan isn't on the bus," Josh said as he walked up to the front of the bus again.
Ricky got off my lap and sat in the passenger's seat and I stood up.
"I'll go look for him," I groaned. I just wanted to fucking leave. "Ricky, will you come with me?"
"Yeah," he said as he got up, taking my hand in his.
We looked everywhere in the venue, and we didn't find him. The dressing room, the stage, backstage... he wasn't anywhere.
We walked back outside and I heard a muffled scream.
"Ricky, did you hear that?" I asked, looking at him.
He faced me. "Yeah..."
I pushed him behind me and we started walking toward where the screaming came from. We found ourselves in the back of the venue, by the dumpsters.
My jaw dropped down when I faintly saw two bodies on the pavement. The back light was shit, but being a vampire had its perks.
I looked up from the motionless bodies and saw what looked like Ryan holding someone against the wall.
"Ryan?" I questioned.
He turned around and looked at me, the person being held up fell to the pavement. Ryan looked fucking scary.
"What do you want, Chris?" he growled.
I looked closer at the person at the ground and I noticed it was Brandon. Was he trying to kill him? Did he kill these innocent people?
I told Ricky to stay by the dumpsters so he would be safe. I walked over to them, picking Brandon up from the ground. Brandon brushed the dirt off his body, but I was pinned up against the wall by Ryan. The circulation in my wrists felt like it was being cut off.
"Chris, if any of you-"
Ryan was cut off by Ricky who ran over to us. "Drop him!"
He let go of me and started walking toward Ricky. We all stopped what we were doing when Balz walked toward us.
"What the fuck did you guys do?!" he yelled. He walked to the bodies on the ground, checking for a pulse. They were as lifeless as a corpse.
"Guys," I weakly said. "We have to go. I don't know what we're going to do with these bodies, but we have to head out on the road. Come on."
They all started walking toward the bus, except for Brandon and Ricky. I grabbed my husband's hand and looked at Brandon. He looked like he had just seen a ghost. I don't blame him.
The three of us headed out toward the buses. I decided to speak up."Brandon, I know what you just saw was a lot to take in, but you can't tell anyone. Now what did Ryan do to you?"
He looked up from the ground. "H-he tried b-biting me. What are you guys?"
"We're vampires," I bluntly said.
He started backing away from me, looking more scared than he was before.
"No, Brandon, I'm not going to hurt you. None of us will, except for Ryan. I don't know why he did what he did," I paused. "But he's going to be punished for it. It's against our laws to attack human beings, unless we're attacking them in self defense."
"Your secret's safe with me," he weakly smiled at me.
He was probably going to be afraid of us for a while, but he just needs some time to warm up to us. I don't know what caused Ryan to be so irrational. He had no excuse for what he did, and he was going to pay for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank the lovely and rude lostinthecityofsin for giving me the idea c:

Chapter title credit: Creatures (music video) by Motionless In White