‹ Prequel: Tell Me You Need Me

You're Dying to Please

I wanna show you what a bitch I can be.

I hurriedly drank the rest of my blood bag so I could get to Chris. He didn't know what he was in for tonight, he had no idea. He made me so horny.
I threw the empty bag away, and as I was on my way to our bunk, I was stopped by Devin. Devin had become a really good friend of mine, we tell each other everything.
"Ricky?" he asked quietly.
I looked up at him. "Yeah?"
"Do you and Chris want to watch Edward Scissorhands with me and Ange tonight?"
That sounded like a good idea, but we had other plans. "I'd love to, but I'm really tired."
"Oh, okay," he smiled. "Maybe tomorrow night."
I nodded and walked over to our bunk. I saw Chris, naked, facing the other way. I grabbed his butt, causing him to jump.
"Damn baby, what took you so long?" he smirked.
I got up on the bed and started unbuckling my pants, only to be stopped.
"Oh no baby, you need to be reminded of who owns you."
I laughed. "We're already married, what else-"
He cut me off. "Shut up, and don't speak unless I tell you to."
I closed my mouth and waited for him to make a move. He pushed me down on the bed, forcefully. I looked him in the eyes and saw how needy he was. We haven't made love to each other for about a week, and clearly that was too long for him.
He ripped my clothes off and I started to shiver. He placed his hands on my chest, moving them down my body. I moaned to his touch.
"Tell me you need me," he whispered in my ear. "And that you're dying to please."
I smirked at him, using his lyrics on me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I need you, and I'm dying to please."
I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling lightly. He moaned and grabbed my hips.
"You're all mine tonight," he growled through his teeth.
I leaned up and placed my lips on his. "I'm yours every night, baby," I said as I pulled away.
He flipped me over so that I was on top. He grabbed a jar of lube and an idea popped in my head. I grabbed the jar from him and he gave me a confusing look.
"We're going to try something different tonight. I'm in charge," I said as he smirked. I placed lube on my member and left a little extra on my fingers. I placed my hand near his ass causing him to squirm.
"Fuck baby," he moaned.
We haven't done this in a long time. He hardly ever let's me be in charge and I only fucked him a couple times before. It needed to happen more often.
I placed a finger inside him and I watched pleasure wash over his face. I started pumping faster as he gripped onto the sheets.
"Deeper," he moaned out. He moved his knees up so I could get deeper into him. I pressed another finger into him and he grabbed my hand, sending me as deep as I could go.
He groaned. "Fuck."
I removed my fingers, and placed his legs up on my shoulders. I pushed inside him causing him to moan like a whore.
"Shut up," I hushed him. "The guys are going to hear us."
I started moving faster and harder into him. He roughly grabbed my hair, pulling me forward. I bit down on his neck making sure I left marks. I felt his member hard against my stomach. I sat up and began pumping him, my other hand.
"Turn over," I commanded.
Without removing me, he successfully turned over on all fours. I grabbed his hips, making me go as deep as I could. I heard him scream, so I slapped his ass hard for punishment.
"Shut up," I growled.
I started pounding into him as I grabbed his hair, sending him up.
"You like being treated like a whore?" I growled in his ear.
My thrusts got deeper and I dug my nails in his back, scratching down. I knew he loved that.
He grabbed the pillow and bit down, I'm assuming so he could be quiet. I grabbed his hips again as I felt the ball of fire grow in my lower stomach.
"I'm gonna cum," I groaned.
Within a few hard thrusts, I felt my warm cum shoot into his ass. I flipped him over and I took his member into my mouth.
"Fuck baby," he moaned.
He grabbed my hair and guided my movements. I bobbed my head on his dick, my nose brushing his lower stomach. I began deep throating him as I felt him hit the back of my throat.
I swirled my tongue over his slit and moaned on his dick, sending him over the edge. His member twitched as he came into my mouth.
"Ricky," he moaned my name.
I licked him clean and I put my boxers on, he followed my actions.
I curled up into his arms and I blushed. I loved dominating him, but as shy as I was, it took me out of my shell.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed my hand on his chest.
"I love you baby," he whispered.
I smiled. "I love you too."
We stayed like that for about an hour, and my eyes slowly started closing. I shot awake when he started getting up.
"Where you going baby?" I sleepily asked.
"I'm going pee, I'll be right back," he smiled.
I curled up and waited for him to get back. I shot up when I heard him scream.
"Someone call 911!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit: Hatefuck by Motionless In White