‹ Prequel: Tell Me You Need Me

You're Dying to Please

Undead, undead, there's evil in my veins.

I sat down on the couch while I waited for Chris to wake up. We had the day off, and we all wanted to go shopping. Seems like it would be fun.
My thoughts were interrupted when Angelo walked into the tongue area. I looked up at him. "Hey Ange."
He shot me a smile. "Hey Ricky, can I talk to you?"
"Uh yeah, sure," I said as I patted the seat next to me.
He hesitated. "No, I meant privately."
I gave him a confused look. What the fuck was he talking about? I sat up from the couch and I walked to wherever the fuck he was going. He brought me into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind us.
"Angelo, what is this about?"
He smirked at me. "I wanted to ask you something."
"Alright," I looked in his eyes. He didn't look too promising.
He licked his lips and looked at my neck. "Can I drink from you?"
"Th-there's blood bags in the fridge," I stuttered.
He grinned. "I know, I just want to drink from someone."
"Alright." I moved my hair out of the way and Angelo bent over, biting me. It felt normal until I felt a stinging sensation.
"Ange, what the fuck?" I asked as I pulled away. I grabbed my neck in pain.
He chuckled. "Oh, Rick. Chris hasn't told you a thing, has he?"
I pulled my hand away from my neck and I saw a clear substance. What the fuck was this? And what did Chris not tell me?
"What?" I said as I looked at him.
"I have feelings for your husband," the words dripped out of his mouth. That pissed me the fuck off.
I growled at him. "You sick fuck, he's mine!" My voice started getting horsey.
"Good night, Rick," he said as he pushed me away, walking out of the bathroom.
Fuck me. I went to go wake up Chris, but he stopped me in my tracks. Good thing he was awake, I don't think I would've made it to our bunk. He picked me up bridal style and sat me down on the couch. I watched his eye color change red as he observed my neck.
"Angelo," he growled. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed Angelo by his shirt. "You can pack your shit and fucking leave. I never want to see your face again!"
I held my neck in pain as the two bickered at each other. I slowly walked up to Chris and pulled him away from Angelo.
"Chris, help me," I whined.
He picked me back up and placed me on the couch. The guys surrounded us as Chris sat on me, my face in his hands.
"I'm going to try to suck the venom out of you, hopefully it'll work," his voice cracked.
"And if you don't?" I wondered.
A tear fell from his eye. "Or else you might die."
I rolled my head back on the couch, giving Chris full access to my neck. He bit down on the same spot and began sucking. A couple minutes later, I started getting light headed. What the fuck did Angelo do to me?
"We took care of him," Ryan said as he broke away my thoughts.
Took care of who? What was going on? Why was Chris still sucking my neck? Shouldn't it be out by now? My questions that will never be answered, I couldn't open my mouth. My heart started beating slower and my vision got blurry. I don't know what was happening to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit: Count Choculitis by Motionless In White