‹ Prequel: Tell Me You Need Me

You're Dying to Please

Wish upon the stars but they won't save you tonight.

I began pacing in our lounge as I looked at Ricky. He looked so lifeless, and I couldn't do a thing about it. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I dialed the only person who could help me. My dad.
He picked up on the third ring. "Hello? Chris?"
His heavy Italian accent almost made it impossible for me to understand him. "Dad?"
"Yes son, what's going on?" he sounded worried.
"Uh, you know my husband... he got bit by Angelo and he put his venom in his neck and I don't know what to do," my voice cracked.
"Oh, alright. You just have to give Ricky some blood," he sounded at ease.
How could he drink if he was practically dead? "Dad, he's barely moving."
"Feed it to him," he suggested.
"Alright, I gotta go. Thanks dad," I said as I hung up the phone.
I knew we ran out of blood bags so I took a knife from the kitchen and I walked back to Ricky. I sat on top of him and I cut my chest open. I groaned out from the sharp pain it caused, but quickly sucked it up. I bent over Ricky and placed his mouth on my chest.
"Ricky baby, you need to drink. I know you can't really move right now but you need this," I said. I forced open his mouth and I saw my blood pour into his mouth. His face looked less pale, I was more at ease.
A few minutes after drinking, he looked up at me. His eyes turned a purple color, I would have to ask Ryan about that. I'm not sure what it meant.
"Thank you," he spoke out.
I smiled at him and laid him back down on the couch. "You're welcome baby."
I walked to the bunks and I spotted Ryan. I grabbed him out of his bunk and said "Ricky's eyes are purple, what does that mean?"
"I'm pretty sure it just means he's had enough blood, maybe too much. But it's not bad so stop worrying about it," he said.
Still uncertain, I walked back out and I saw Ricky licking his lips. His iris' were still purple, his eyes look so cute and innocent that way. Although they already do when they're blue.
"You feeling better?" I asked him.
He looked me in the eyes again. "Yeah, can you come here?"
I nodded and sat next to him in the empty seat on the couch. "What's up?'
"What happened with Angelo? And is he gone?" he grabbed my hand.
Well, I knew this was coming sometime. "Angelo, I don't really know why, but he told me he has feelings for me. He's tried flirting with me here and there but he hasn't touched me. While I was asleep this morning, I don't know what you two were doing," I paused for air. "But he bit you. Your screaming woke me up, and I found you almost passed out in the lounge. I picked you up, brought you on the couch, and I tried sucking his venom out of you."
He gave me a confused look. "This morning he took me in the bathroom to drink me, he asked me if he could."
"Yeah well he had other plans," I sighed. "And we kicked him off the bus. I don't know where he is right now."
"What are we going to do about a drummer?" he asked.
Shit, I never thought about that. "I can talk to the guys from The Witch Was Right. Their drummer seems pretty rad and I don't think he'll mind filling in."
"Alright," Ricky smiled. He sat on top of me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I placed my hands on his hips. "We have the day off today, right?"
"Yeah," I said.
He smirked and tangled his fingers in my hair. "Why don't we go to a hotel tonight?"
"I think we are," I said uncertainly. "Ryan!"
"What!" he yelled from the driver's seat.
"Are we stopping somewhere tonight?"
He hesitated for a moment. "You mean a show? No-"
I cut him off. "No, at a hotel!"
"Yeah we are, thankfully."
I laughed and looked at Ricky. I closed my eyes, leaning in on him. When I thought I leant too far, I opened my eyes. I saw him leaning back from me.
"You tease," I scoffed as I pulled him closer to me, finally kissing him.
He giggled. "I wanna watch movies with you tonight."
"We can make that happen, just the two of us," I smiled.
He leaned in, placing a kiss on my lips. I licked his bottom lip, begging for entrance. He willingly let me in and our tongues fought for dominance. He ground his hips in mine and I moaned in the kiss.
"I love hearing you moan," he groaned.
An idea popped in my head, and I sat up with Ricky's legs still wrapped around my waist. I started walking toward our bunk.
"Where are we going?" he asked.
I smirked. "I'm taking care of you."
I heard him moan and I dropped him on our bunk, closing our curtain. He sat up and started attacking my neck with love bites. He bit so hard that I started bleeding, I figured he was hungry. He swirled his tongue over the spot, causing me to moan.
"Fuck baby," I groaned.
He ground his hips in mine, making me get harder than I was before. I got back on top of him, unzipping his pants. I forcefully pulled them down and his erection sprung up from being trapped in there. I pulled his boxers down and I looked in his eyes during the process. He shut his eyes when I looked at his member.
"Eyes open baby, I want to see you," I smirked.
He opened his eyes, revealing a gold iris. I immediately got worried.
"Baby, what's wrong with your eyes?" I asked.
He gave me a confused look. "What?"
"They're gold."
I then had an idea of what was happening to him. Angelo gave him a power.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit: Abigail by Motionless In White