‹ Prequel: Tell Me You Need Me

You're Dying to Please

I am the deepest shade of jaded.

Ricky's POV
I looked at Chris as he stared into my eyes. What the fuck was he talking about?
"Chris, are you okay?" I asked him.
He hesitated for a minute. "Hold on."
He walked away and I sat in our bunk, not knowing what exactly to do. My eyes were changing color... what harm could be done? I sighed and rested my head on the pillow. A couple minutes after almost falling asleep, I shot up from Chris screaming. It seemed like an excited scream.
I got up from our bunk and ran to Chris. He held his phone in his hand and he was jumping up and down. As soon as he saw me, he picked me up, placing my legs around his waist.
"What happened?" I laughed.
"Oh baby," he said. "You don't even know."
I groaned. "What?"
"You know how your eyes are changing color?"
"Yeah?" I just wanted him to get to the fucking point already.
"Well, when Angelo bit into you, he thought he was doing it to kill you, but he actually transformed an ability to you. Your eyes change color when your mood changes. It's so fucking awesome," he grinned.
Well, that's good I guess. "I'm not as excited as you are but that's cool."
He dropped me down to my feet and looked me in the eyes. "Fuck, you're so beautiful."
I laughed. "Am I ever going to have my regular eye color back?"
"I asked Jake, one of the guys in our coven, he told me the basic ones. Purple means you're full, gold means you're in lust, red means you're hungry or angry, black means you're hungry, and your normal eye color means you're content. If an irregular eye color comes up, Jake said I can ask him," he explained.
This is going to be pretty badass. "What are we going to tell the fans? My eyes are just changing color randomly?"
"No," he smiled. "We'll tell them it's just contacts."
"Okay," I grinned.
Balz entered the room, yawning. "What the fuck is going on? I'm trying to fucking sleep."
"His eyes change color now," Chris said excitedly.
I laughed. He was way too excited over this.
"Really? You fucking lucky son of a bitch! I've wanted that for the longest time," he said as he walked closer to me. He looked me right in the eyes. "Gold. What's that mean?"
Yeah, I was still horny from before. Thanks to fucking Chris. "Oh, nothing."
Chris smirked. "Means he's horny."
Balz observed both of us and shook his head. "You guys are fucking weird."

Chris' POV
Me and Ricky sat down on the couch, waiting to get to the hotel.
When Ryan announced we made it, I grabbed mine and Ricky's suitcases and walked into the hotel. Ricky wasn't too far behind me, I kept my eye on him.
We walked up to our room, and it was pretty nice. The bed looked really fucking comfortable. I dropped the suitcases on the floor and I plopped on the bed, Ricky following my action. I heard him groan.
"Fuck, do we have to be on tour?" he asked.
I chuckled. "I know what you mean baby."
We sat there for a couple of minutes before I got up to go pee. When I was done, me and Ricky settled in on watching Edward Scissorhands. We stripped down naked and cuddled each other. It was so fucking comfortable.
I rubbed small circles into Ricky's back and I watched his eyes slowly closed. I really wanted to fuck his brains out tonight, but he looked so exhausted. I was just going to let him get his sleep tonight. I always have tomorrow morning, since I usually wake up with a fucking boner.
When the movie was over, I decided to put in the Nightmare Before Christmas. I started spooning Ricky, I ground my length against his ass. Fuck, I was too horny to go to sleep. I spit into my palm and started rubbing my member, pumping faster after each thrust. I decided to put it in Ricky, he won't mind anyway. I pushed inside him causing him to shift in his sleep. I paused for a moment before thrusting harder into him.
I pushed him onto his stomach, allowing me to get easier access. I started pushing myself deeper inside him, causing me to moan loud. I grabbed a fistful of his hair which pulled his head back. I saw his eyes open slowly.
"Chris, why didn't you wake me the fuck up?" he seemed a little agitated. Oops.
I stopped thrusting. "I'm sorry baby."
I started pulling out of him, but he stopped me. "Keep going, you sneaky bastard."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit: Puppets (The First Snow) by Motionless In White