Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

this wasted time on you, has left me shaking in waiting for something more

Jaime's Pov

Fuck this hangover. I can't even open my eyes straight. Guess I wasn't the only one. Mike was lying on the floor, drooling. Vic was on one of the couches with his foot on Mike's head and Tony wasn't on the bus, he'd probably be at another bus, or even with some girl at a fancy hotel.

I got some cheerios with milk on a bowl and started eating trying to remember all the crazy shit I did last night. Days off are incredible, but instead of relaxing and resting like we are supposed to, we get smashed and high at parties.

Well, let's see. I left the bus with Mike, Vic and Tony and we were the first band to arrive at the club. Then Of Mice came, then YMAS, then I See Stars and All Time Low. There's one missing. Oh yeah, One Drink Away. God, Chelsea looked so beautiful. She always does, but last night she was glowing, I remember feeling jealous as all heads turned to look at her. Specially people with dicks. Everywhere I'd go with her, she would turn heads, and boys would give her looks that would just make me want to punch them in the face or hide her somewhere. It was hard already to control myself when I was near her, imagine other guys, who had nothing of self control.

Uhm, we talked for a while, don't ask me about what, and she dragged me to the dance floor. We danced for a while, and I remember looking at her deep brown eyes and having the extreme urge to kiss her. I was leaning in when Vic texted me saying he needed to see me. I left Chelsea alone on the dancefloor, and the next thing I know is that she's grinding with Devin from I See Stars.

Ok, I left the club because I was so pissed off and went back to my bus. Somehow Chelsea went there, and I remember her leaving the bus really fast. Why would she.. FUCK. I kissed Chelsea last night. HOLY FUCK. We didn't kiss, we fucking made out! I need to talk with her. Maybe she was drunk too, and she forgot about it. Yeah, we can see if that works. Or I can just admit this stupid fucking crush I had for her for the past 4 years, and we can try to work out. I had a shower so I could maybe at least smell alright, and dressed up as quickly as I could.

Chelsea was at her band tent with Adam and Nick giving autographs. I couldn't just go there and ask her that. So, I sent her a text to meet me in 5 minutes behind Kevin Says Stage. And she did. God what's up with this girl? How can she be so pretty, even hungover?

She says "Hey" shyly. Oh, she remembered. I reply the same and say "Chelsea, about last night..." she laughs and says "Oh, yeah. About that...I realized something, that I should have thought about it before." Holy shit. I say "Yeah? Me too." Is this real life? Then she smiles and says...
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFF HANGER!
i'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
i'll post this week again.
i didn't write the next chapters yet, but I won't take too long.
please comment and let me know what you think
i have an idea for another story, i'm not sure yet if i'll start writing it... maybe...
but thanks for reading!
xoxo