Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

i’m learning how to live with my unintended consequences

Jaime's Pov

"Yeah, 'cause we could totally pretend that we were dating, so we could make Parker jealous. That's a great plan!" Wait. That was her idea? To fake-date to make Parker jealous? Fuck my life. Yeah, I'm never having a real shot. I say "Yes Chelsea, we could do that..." She smiles widely at me and says "Yeah! 'Cause we're like best-friends and there are no feelings included. Which means, nobody will get hurt and in the end we both get what we want. Parker being humiliated, because he's totally going to be." I'm not sure that's what I want the most but I say "Yeah, sure. But how will this work?" She thinks for a minute and then say "Well, like any relationship. We walk around, kiss, go to parties together, kiss some more." I'm thinking this won't be that bad at all. Of course, I wanted something real, but c'mon it's a win win opportunity. I get the chance of making out with Chelsea, she's hot as fuck.

"But we have to be smart. If Parker finds out this is all a lie, I'll be the one being humiliated. So we'll start slow. We have to make sure this will get to him. If we do it in his face, he'll probably notice. It's better if people start spreading rumours and then he hears it." I nod and say "But Chels, what if he doesn't care? He can just say that he's not your boyfriend anymore and that who you date doesn't matter." She laughed and said "Well, funny thing about men. When they see their ex girlfriend making out with some other dude, they get possessive and try their luck once again. Normally they get what they want, but not this time. You'll see Jaime, Parker will be crawling back at me in a matter of days. And funny thing about girls too. They feel more attracted to men who already have a girlfriend, so you'll see, the girls will come snapping at you. We both get what we want. So are you in?"

I really should say no. Just admit to Chelsea everything. But I'm weak, and she has that power over me. I just can't say no to her. It will totally ruin her expectations. So, I smile and say yes. She just jumps at me, giving me a huge hug. I hug her back. She says "Uhm, I need to find the guys 'cause our set is next, so I'll catch up with you later." She gives me a quick peck on my lips and runs away to find her band. I just stand there like a fucking statue until my brain finally manages to tell my legs to move.

I walk straightly to my bus, to find Tony, Vic and Mike having their breakfest. "Where were you?" Mike says. "Dealing with some stuff." I say sitting on the couch next to Tony. "Stop being so mysterious, just tell us." Grumpy much? Well, they were hungover and possibly just woke up. I can't blame them. "I was with Chelsea." I heard I knew it from Vic, and Tony just laughed. "Doing exactly what? Just almost making out like you always do?" Mike said eating his bacon and eggs. "Well, I'll tell you guys something if you promise you won't tell anyone." Now they were all curious facing me. "I'm fake dating Chelsea." They seemed confused. "Like friends with benefits?" Tony said. I shook my head "No, I'm gonna be her fake boyfriend so she can make Parker feel jealous." They all started laughing "And what exactly do you get from that?" Mike said with a huge grin on his face "Well dear Mike, I get to make out with her, if that's enough for you." His grin disapeared and he said "Son of a bitch, why didn't she pick me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
heeeeellooooo :)
hope you like this one!
comment pleaaase, it would mean a lot!
thank yooou...
buh-byee