Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

coming quietly undone

Chapter 12

I was glad Jaime accepted my little plan. It would work. I just had to figure out how to start it naturally. Maybe at a party, I don't know. We had to really get it right. The best thing is that Parker knows that Jaime was always my friend, so he would think about that best friends fell in love story or something like that. Seriously it was perfect.

I literally hitted the stage with all of my excitement and sang our setlist. I think the boys could feel my energy that they were literally smiling all through our set. When Parker had recently broken up with me, I went to the stage with swollen eyes and a raspy voice due to my cries. Altough the crowd singing along was like a fuel to me - it kept me alive - it just didn't seem enough. When we left the stage I was still jumpy and the crowd was still screaming "ONE DRINK AWAY!". The boys hugged me and said that I was incredible. They didn't even know why. I guess they supposed I had gotten over Parker, or just had sex with a hot dude. They had no idea I just made the best plan agaisnt Parker.

Pierce The Veil boys were there with their instruments in hand waiting because the were playing after us. The guys hugged me, and when I reached Vic he asked me if I wanted to sing the girl part in "Hold On Till May". I absolutly nodded, it was a great song, and Jaime used to play it for me, because he said it described me. Not really, but I accepted it. The crowd greeted Pierce The Veil with screams and they started with one of my favorite songs "Hell Above". So there I was with all the boys from my band, jumping and singing along to the songs. Hell, I knew every single one of them. I barely noticed when Vic started playing the first chords of Hold On 'Till May, 'cause I was having too much fun.

Someone had given the microphone for me, and there I was stepping in the stage, looking straightly to Jaime and singing the first words. He was looking back at me with a smile on his face. I smiled back while I sang and walked to the spot between him and Vic. When I finished, I hugged Vic, blew a kiss for Tony and Mike, and gave a kiss on Jaime's cheek, and walked away waving bye with the crowd's cheer. I walked to the stage's side, with my boys whistling and saying I was Mrs.Preciado. I didn't care, I just laughed. When the song finished the boys from Pierce The Veil had the same reaction as the boys from my band. Vic mocked Jaime saying "Awwwwww, Hi-me is in love" and Mike said from behind his drums "Chelsea and Jaime sitting on a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g". He was just laughing, he was a good actor. He didn't deny the fact that we were dating when the boys asked him, he just shrugged and said "I don't know man" laughing afterwards. The crowd already suspected, now band members needed to hear rumours and they would come sooner or later to Parker's ears. I just need to give it some time.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi there!
new upload!
ugh, today i had a long day.
i had a 6 hour test, and had to hit the gym.
at least, i danced on the rain after i finished.
refreshing...
comments = love

shaaank yoooou :)