Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

all the energy reverse the chemistry

Chapt. 13

Fans had already posted on tumblr the thing that happened between me and Jaime today. Band members already had listened to some rumours and they had their doubts about us. Late night today there would be a bonfire, and all bands were invited. Band members would be sure that me and Jaime were dating when we kiss. And we have to make sure someone sees it, and probably someone with a big mouth, like Jack.

The bonfire had alreadt started and I still needed to get dressed. I dressed a pink, orange and white tank top, and some cute shorts. I didn't straighten my hair and I only applied some mascara, foundation, blush and eye liner. I headed with Christian to the bonfire which happened in the middle of a "bus circle". I saw Kellin singing to some random acoustic songs played by Jesse, and some people singing along, some of them were talking and drinking.

Jaime was with Josh and Dan from You Me At Six, when he saw me he smiled at me and gestured for me to come to him, Christian noticed and he said "What's going on between you and Jaime?" I smiled nervously and said "Uhm... I'll tell you later... I just need to talk to him." I kissed him on the cheek and headed to Jaime, Josh and Dan. "Hi guys." I said as I approached them. "Oh, just look at our lovely princess." Dan said hugging me, Josh pushed me away from Dan and said "No princess, Chelsea is a proper queen, Daniel." He said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek. "Yeah, but she's all mine." said Jaime stealing me away from Josh and hugging me tight. "Possessive, I see..." said Josh laughing. "Well, we'll leave you and your bird alone Jaime" he said laughing taking Dan along with him, giving his typical "I-know-you-guys-are-fucking-later" smirk. I just ignored him and faced Jaime. "So, we're doing it today ok?" He nodded, without smiling, looking somewhere behing me. He said "He's here." I looked behind me, and there was The Story So Far and Man Overboard walking towards the bonfire laughing, they probably had a pre-party before coming here.

"Ok, so the plan is the following. We can't drink, so they won't think it's just a stupid drunk making out session. They have to buy it. We can sit around the bonfire, and then like whisper in each others ears, I don't know, and then we go behing one of the buses, making sure someone like Jack will see it." Jaime laughed. I continued "Knowing him, he'll probably follow us and then he'll talke a picture or he'll start screaming to everybody that we were making out. When we return to the bonfire, he'll probably have said about our kiss to everyone in this fucking bonfire, so when people ask us, just try to avoid the subject or something, got it?" Jaime nodded and said "Yeah, I did. Flirt, go behind bus, make-out, return, ignore comments and get shy about it. Yup." I smiled and said "Let's do this shit." I said grabbing Jaime's hand and sitting around the bonfire. Let's see how tonight goes.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guuys!
filler-ish
please please comment kay?
anything.
i beg you.

thaaank u so so much