Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

'cause a mind on a mission with enough ammuntion

"God, this is so embarassing." I said as I laid my head on Jaime's shoulder. We literally tried it all, holding hands, sitting on his lap, playing with his hair... But thr band members just thought it was normal, like we did it everytime. Well, they're not 100% wrong but... C'mon, too much PDA seems something right? I guess they're just afraid to ask because of all those times which I hissed at them for asking me if I was having an affair with Jaime.

I was giving up when I saw Jack staring at us with a smirk on the face. I say to Jaime "Pretend you're whispering something in my ear. Do it now. Jack's looking." he starts whispering little nothings on my ear. He stands up and pulls me with him. "Let's go behind the buses, just make sure Jack's still looking." he looks at Jack and says "Yup. Still staring. Let's roll." I walk with him, with our hands laced together, to the side of the bus, where nobody could see us. "If I know Jack, he will be here in some seconds. So just kiss me." he literally just collided his lips with mine and started kissing me with a lot of passion. God, he deserves an Oscar. If I was Jack, I would totally believe we were dating. And let's agree, Jack isn't the most brilliant person ever, but you don't need to be. When you see two people making out, you assume that they're dating. Well, at least it's how it should be. And he would definetly consider the fact we were friends. He would think it's the sexual frustration going on. Warped's hell when it comes to sex. He of all people would know that.

While we were kissing, I heard some giggles and I saw a flash coming from the dark. Bingo. He took the bait. Step number 1, done. Since Jack's got a fucking big mouth, this would go viral in a couple of minutes. We splitted and he said "Wanna get out of here? They will think we're probably fucking in a bus." I giggled and said "Like the way you're thinking. Yeah, let's just watch a movie." We headed to my empty bus. Jaime still seemed a little unconfortable because of the kiss, but it wouldn't last a lot. We started watching "The Avengers" for the fourth time, but we both ended up sleeping. Tomorrow, everybody would know about the new Warped Couple of 2012. Parker Cannon could suck my imaginary dick.
♠ ♠ ♠
so short i know!
hope you like this chapter!
well, tommorow i'm going to fangirl outside the hotel Paul Wesley is staying here in my city with my friends.
hope i see him!
anywaaays,
COMMENT ANYTHING PLEASE!
ily