Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

you've been looking at me like you've got something to say

Chapter 15

I woke up with pillows being thrown on my face and flashes blinding my eyes. Me and Jaime had both fallen asleep, and we were both being woken up by our bandmates. Vic and Tony were also on the bus laughing out loud with Christian and Adam. "Would you fucking stop you jerks. We're trying to sleep here." Jaime said throwing one of the pillows back at Vic. "It's noon already, let's wake up love birds" "Piss the fuck off. You guys are mental." I said harshly. There was silence for a while, but the next thing I knew is that the boys were throwing theirselves on top of me, so they could squash me. "I can't breathe. Get off me!" I said. They didn't. Infact they started moving and putting all their weight on top of my fragile and small body. "GET OFF ME! YOU ARE SO FAT, I CANT FUCKING BREATHE. MOOOOOOOOOVE!" I said screaming. I would die if they stood there for another minute. "Only if you wake up." Vic said on top of me. "Ok you morons, I won't be able to get back to sleep after this fucking torture." Now they were all getting off me. They walked out of the bus, and Adam said "You have 10 minutes. If you're not by our tent then, I swear Vic's going to replace you on our set." They wouldn't do that. If Vic sang in my place, they would probably force Vic to quit Pierce The Veil to enter One Drink Away. Just kidding. Maybe not. I dressed myself into some random clothes, and when I walked out of the bathroom, Jaime was sleeping deeply on the couch. He looked so peaceful and quiet, I really didn't want to wake him up. But I had to. I first started calling his name. He only grunted in response. Then I kissed him on his cheek. He said "Chelsea... Let me sleep..." I giggled and then said "I'll leave you here, but you need to come out, or I'll call your band to drag you to your bus. And I don't think they're going to be nice and delicate." I gave him a quick peck and left the bus. As I stepped out, I could see smirks and stares at me. Jack had done a pretty good job. "HI CHELSEA" Speaking of the devil. "Hi Jack. How are you?" He pretended to think for a while and then said "Not better then you I suppose." He laughed. "And why is that?" I replied back. With a grin he said "Well, because you are dating Jaime." I laughed nervously. Gotta keep up my axt "How did you know that?" He smiled and grabbed his phone "Because I saw it, took millions of pictures, and sent a snapchat of you two kissing for every single soul in this Warped Tour." He actually did better than I imagined he would do. "JACK!" I said, faking surprise and horror. "Don't need to be embarassed. You two make a lovely couple." he kissed me on the cheek, and left to his bus. Great job, Barakat. Great job.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter re-upload sorry about that
this one has been uploaded previously but deleted.