Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

i hate myself for letting you go

Parker Cannon's POV

Every single soul in this fucking Warped is talking about the new it-couple. Chelsea and Jaime. They are seriously gossiping like 12 year old girls talk about One Direction or shit. I'll admit it, Chelsea was my best girlfriend. She was everything a guy could ask for. Funny, kind, loyal and sexy. I think she changed after our breakup, but this is what I heard from people who still talk to her. When we started dating we didn't liked to show off to others, like she's doing now with Jaime. I never thought in the future they would date. Yes, when we were together I always asked her if she really considered him as a friend. She would laugh and would say she couldn't imagine herself dating Jaime. Well, everything can change. During the bonfire last night, I could really tell they liked eachother. And when Jack sent me, and the rest of the United States population the picture of them kissing, I knew she had moved on. Yes, I kind of liked catching her staring at me, or when I talked to her and she couldn't formulate words. Yeah, it was fun. But having her to myself, to kiss her and hug her all I want was better. These past weeks at Warped made me think a lot about Chelsea and I. We were happy. I liked having her around. Maybe if I could, I would take it all back and try to have her once again. No. This is crazy. Chelsea has a new boyfriend, and I like being single. Fuck, what am I saying. I'm a wreck without her. I may put up well with the act of "i-forgot-about-you-in-two-seconds" but it's really just an act. I really care about her. And I hate myself for making her cry for months and months.  She might not know, but I actually regret breaking up with her. She was willing to give me another chance. After what I did to her, she said we could start again. And I'm sure she would love me the same way she did before. Maybe we would still be together. Maybe I would be purposing to her on the stage tonight. Maybe I would be happy again. I'm just gonna let her be, because she deserves so much more than me. Jaime looks like a good guy. Who am I to separate them? But maybe I should let her know that I still have feelings for her. If she doesn't have them anymore for me, then I'll leave her alone. But if she still does, I'm going to fight for her. 
♠ ♠ ♠
re-upload sorry about that
this chapter has been uploaded previously