Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

true love comes more than just the heart

Chapter 18

"What?" I said even though I felt speechless at the moment. "I still love you, Chelsea" I couldn't find the words to say. I just lost them all looking into his eyes. "Just loving me isn't enough now Parker." I turned around, he grabbed my wrist. "Chelsea I--" "You what Parker? You're sorry? That's what you want to say? Well, apology not accepted. Parker are you insane? You really think that after breaking my heart like that, you were going to get me back? You left me, and I loved you more than anything. But it's alright. What's the point in fighting? It's useless. And now you want to come back home with me and pretend none of this as ever happened? Be rational Parker, it won't work". I tried leaving once again, but he still had his firm grip on my wrist. "It will work if you're willing to start over again. With me." I began to lose my patience, and I started hissing at him "Parker, you're delusional. You gave me no value, you forgot about me in two seconds when I used to be one of the most important things of your life. Parker don't you get it, you're the one who caused this! We could still be together and in love, if you weren't such a disgusting cheater."

I finally managed to get released from his grip. "Chelsea, you don't understand" "I LOVED YOU PARKER! YOU CHEATED ON ME! DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S FAIR TO YOU JUST COME OUT OF NOWHERE, ASKING ME TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE AGAIN? THIS IS NOT HOW IT WORKS PARKER!" I was now screaming and crying. Christian was now holding me, and he said "Leave Parker. Just, leave." As he said that, Parker gave a loud sigh and left. Christian saw the state I was, and told me he would take me to the bus. He carried me bridal style until the bus, and I hoped the fans didn't see my little argument with Parker. Christian placed me on my bunk and gave me a kiss on my forehead, and left, so I could be alone.

I cried for about one hour, non-stop. How could he do that to me? Put me on that position. As if he didn't know I loved him too. As if he didn't know I was starting to feel alive again. I bet is just one of his games. To prove that he still has an effect on me. Well, he does. He definetly does.
♠ ♠ ♠
re-upload sorry about that
accientaly deleted a chapter. is isn't new!
xx