Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

you're just a letdown

Chapter 20

Pomona was next, and we would have an acoustic set for some fans before the real deal. Christian and I headed to a tent, where all the fans were sitting on the floor and there were two chairs for me and Chris to sit and play some songs. We started out with songs that we liked acousticaly. We played about 6 songs when we were told to leave. When we were getting up a fan screamed "Play a cover song please!" I looked at Christian and we both agreed it was a fenomenal idea. I've been listeninf a lot to This Providence these past days and I thought about a song that I knew Chris knew. I whispered to him if he liked my song choice and he whispered back "Hell yes sister." I laughed and said out loud so the fans could hear "Well, this song is from a band called This Providence, and it weirdly says everything I never had e guts to say in the point of view of a guy," I gave a small laugh. "This one is called Letdown." I heard some fans screaming in aproval when Christian began playing the first chords. 

I got those lovesick blues
I feel it more than ever
Sinking in my chest like a ship in the blue

Christian did the doo doo doo doo's before I did, and I cracked up. Christian wasn't the best singer, if I may add. 

She was a drug I abused
I feel a rising fever
Shaking in my sleep left me broken and bruised, doo doo doo,
She said "You're just a let down,
Another one of my mistakes,
I never loved you anyway,
I never did and I never will..."

I couldn't help it but to think of Parker. If I had written this song, it would obviously be me telling that he was a letdown, another one of my mistakes or even the "drug" I abused. But I did loved him. Hell, I might still do. This song still gets me everytime.

She sealed my fate with her conniving sugar kissin'.
I took the bait, she told me I didn't know what I was missin'.

And with that, we ended the song. The fans started cheering and we left the tent with smiles on our faces. Mine was fake obviously. As it has always been since Parker left me.
♠ ♠ ♠
neeeew chapter (i think, you let me know if it's not.)
sorry for the confusion.
Im soooo stressed out because of it.
Posting from the tablet suuuucks.
COMMENTS ARE LOVELYYY
xx