Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

don't paint me black when i used to be golden

Second day in Pomona and the crowd was incredible once again. Cali had amazing crowds and I was excited for today's concert. I only exchanged a few words with Jaime since our little "argument" a few days ago. I was walking around trying to look for the All Time Low guys when I received a text message of an unknown number saying :

Acoustic Tent Today at 5:55 p.m

Well that was random. It was 5 p.m right now, so I still had time. Wait, am I really doing this? Going to watch or meet someone who texted me anonimously? I guess I was because I wanted to find out who sent me this message. I asked the guys in my band if they knew who was doing unplugged today and they all didn't. I decided I would arrive there earlier but unfortunatly (or not) I've met Devin from I See Stars on the way and he as always attemped to hook up with me. When I told him I was dating Jaime he didn't believe and tought it was an excuse to get rid of him. After promising him 100 times we were serious (although we weren't) he left me alone, but still saying he would still have me. If I can recall, on a previous tour I've gotten pretty cozy with Devin, but we never hooked up or had sex. I rolled my eyes and continued my way to the acoustic tent. I would watch from behind, so the person singing wouldn't see me.

And you wouldn't believe how surprised I was to see no one other then Parker Cannon singing. He was finishing the song "Things I Can't Changed". I've never seen him perform acousticaly, because I didn't think his voice matched the calmness that the acoustic guitar brought. I was wrong. It was interesting to watch him sing the same way he sang on the stage but less crazy if I may add. The song finished and the crowd cheered. He smiled and got an acoustic guitar that was by his side and be said "Well, this following song is very personal for me. It's about a relationship that I had with someone, and how we both changed since it ended. First time singing it to anyone, so you guys are lucky. This one is called Clairvoyant." He started playing a very calm melody on the guitar, his fingers softly strumming on the guitar strings.

"I think you notice when things become different

"Can't you see how different things are different now? We're not the same anymore!

The good vibes in our lives won't feel so consistent
And less becomes more cause the weight is too heavy

" Just loving me isn't enough now Parker "

I swim in the water that's breaking your levee

" You really think after breaking my heart like that, you were going to get me back?

The way that you left me is alright, it's alright

" You really think that after breaking my heart like that, you were going to get me back? "

If I argue the point then we yell and we fight

" What's the point in fighting? It's useless. "

And I won't be home for the rest of the night

"And now you want to come back home with me and pretend none of this as ever happened? "

You might hate my words but you know that I'm right
You know that I'm right

" Be rational Parker, it won't work "

This is your life, there's no way to run from it
The doubt in your brain or the pain in your stomach

" We could still be together and in love, if you weren't such a disgusting cheater."

I only have but one complaint at the moment
Don't paint me black when I used to be golden

" You gave me no value, you forgot about me in two seconds when I used to be one of the most important things of your life.

The way that you left me is alright, it's alright
If I argue the point then we yell and we fight

"Parker don't you get it, you're the one who caused this! "

And I won't be home for the rest of the night
You might hate my words but you know that I'm right
You know that I'm right

We could still be together and in love, if you weren't such a disgusting cheater "

Don't paint me black when I used to be golden"
♠ ♠ ♠
HAAY. omg it's here.
i've been waiting for this chapter a looooong time ago.
when i first heard clairvoyant, i swear i cried.
it's sooooo beautiful.
soooo, i should've posted yesterday, but it was my birthday and i have friends over so...
anyways, hope you liked this one.
if you got confused, the part in italic it's like the flashback
and the non-italic is the song.
really, if you haven't heard this song please do. it's so different from all the TSSF songs, but in an amazing way. really.
COMMEEEENT!
xx
(school starts on monday. FUCK NOOOOOOO)