Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

and did I give to not receive?

As soon as the song stopped and people started cheering, I immediatly ran to my bus once again to reflect everything I've just heard. Was that song about me? Why did I kept having those flashbacks in my head like the song described perfectly our little fight? I just couldn't stop thinking on why he had done that. He told me he still had feelings for me, but... Oh my god, Parker Cannon wrote a song about me.

The song was written in a way that looked like the broken one was singing. In that case, it would be me. But why would he write a song in my perspective? It was just like he was saying that famous old cliche "It's not you, it's me" in a song. Did he write the song because he believes that I'm right? Or was it because now he sees what he has done to me and wants the song to be like an apology?

Who would've know that a simple song would've turned into this huge problem in my life. Another one. God, Parker has brought me down, humiliated and snubbed me, why the hell am I even considering forgiving him? For just a stupid song. A stupid song that made my heart beat faster just like when we were dating and he used to sing for me. Fuck. Should I talk to him? And say, "What the fuck were you thinking?" or should I say "I love you too, I always did and I always will." Oh my, I'm in deep shit.

Ok, I really should talk with him. I can't hide and run forever. I have to face him. I have to face the guy that broke my heart in a million pieces, but in a way makes it beat fast eveytime. Let's go Chelsea. Stop being a pussy and go talk with Parker. I head out of my bus, confident, to The Story So Far's bus. I knock on the door, and wait a few seconds. I was about to try to break into the bus, when Kellen, Parker's bandmate opened the door.

"Chelsea? What are you doing here?" He said sounding surprised. Like, really surprised. "Hi Kellen. Uhm, I'm here t-to talk with P-Parker." I manage to let it out. Kellen gave me a small smile and said "Oh, well come on in." He said opening the door fully to let me enter the bus. Every member of The Story So Far was in the lounge. I just didn't see Parker there. "Parker, there's someone who wants to see you." he says. The other boys from the band look at me like I was a ghost. "I don't feel like talking to anyone right now Kellen." his voice coming from one of the bunks. "Uhm. I think you really should see who wants to talk with you bud." Kellen tries to convince him. The little curtain on the bunk was opened and Parker face appeared from it. He opened his eyes wide and immediatly got up. "What are you doing here Chelsea?" he said shyly. "I want to talk with you." He gives me a small smile and says "Ok, uhm... Let's go outside." I nod and and leave the bus with him following me. "Well, what do you want to talk about Chelsea?" I look up at him and say "The song you sang today on the acoustic tent."
♠ ♠ ♠
hiii there!
uploading for y'all!
comments make me happy!
xx