Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

should I use my heart or my head?

"Oh, you saw that?" he said to me. I nodded. "Yeah, and I wanted to ask you something." He sent me a go forward look and I asked apprehensively "Was the last song about, you know... Me? Or us?" He looked straight into my dark brown eyes and said "How did you figure?" I gave a small laugh. I've always been so great about discovering song meanings, this wasn't too hard. "I just kept having flashbacks of our last argument while you played the song, so I just wondered..." I told him. "Well," he said "you're right. I wrote that song after you sang a cover on the acoustic tent with Christian, what was that song's name? Was it--" "Letdown," I interrupted him. "But why?" I asked him again.

He sighed and said "You left your point very clear Chelsea, you hate me. I just wanted you to know my point of view, how I'm also hurting" There was something telling me he sholdn't be trusted. Look what he has done to me? But my heart spoke louder. "I dont hate you Parker. I just hate what you have done to me." He stepped closer. "So in a heartbeat would you give us another try? If I promise to be a good boyfriend and never let you down?" I gave a step backwards "I-I'm dating Jaime, P-Parker. Is not that easy." He stepped even closer "It is if you're willing to give a chance. Give up everything for us again. I would." He told me. "Tell me if I should stop." He started leaning closer and the last thing I knew his lips were touching mine once again.

His lips were where they belonged. It felt so right. Butterflies errupted from my stomach and I felt like my soul was out of my body giving happy jumps around me. He placed one hand on my hip ans the other on the crook of my neck. It was a soft kiss, different from any kisses he had already done. His kisses were always rough and sexy, but this one was like he was kissing a rose. So deliate and fragile. I couldn't think of anything else but kissing him, and how my feelings never left. But he played with me. I was torn. It felt so right, but so wrong.

So, I pulled away and ran to my bus, I heard him scream at me "Tell me you didn't feel it Chelsea! Tell me you still don't love me!". And with that,I slammed the bus door and went straight to my bunk. I was so angry at myself. I wanted to cry so badly. I layed down on my bunk and saw a picture of me and Jaime taken 2 years ago pasted on my bunk walls, I immediatly started to cry. Oh Jaime...
♠ ♠ ♠
omg i'm so sorry!
i was supposed to upload this on saturday night,
but i started talking to a friend of mine and
on sunday i completly forgot because i had this crazy science test today.
but everything went well, and here it is!
COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY
xx