Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

let me start at the end, the part i haven't figured out yet

Mike's POV

Our set had just finished and I felt like I could use some weed right now. I was trying to find some dudes to take a hit with them when I saw Chelsea and Parker talking. They were actually pretty calm but then Parker started leaning in and they kissed. I just stared at them until Chelsea broke the kiss and ran away to somewhere with Parker screaming something at her. I completly forgot about the weed because I had to find Jaime to tell him Chelsea cheated on him. Well, they're not dating but they are fake dating, and I guess that counts.

I found him talking to our guitar tech and when he was walking away, I caught him by the arm and dragged him to some place quieter. "Dude you almost ripped my arm off." he told me. "Chelsea is cheating on you." Jaime looked at me like I was the most stupid person ever. "What?" I took a deep breath and said "I saw her kissing Parker behind his bus today." he frowned. I knew he would be hurt. But he needed to know. "I'm sorry dude." I said to him. "No, it's ok. It was all fake anyways, right?" He faked a smile, but I knew he was really upset. "I know your feelings for her weren't fake Jaime." I told him. He just looked at me, but then looked away and shook his head. "I should go try to find her. But thanks for telling me man." he told me and started walking away towards the One Drink Away bus. Poor Jaime.

Jaime's POV

First she tells me she might still have feelings for him, and now she kisses him. Why the fuck am I pretending to be her fucking boyfriend when she obviously doesn't even like me. I open the door from her bus (more like break into her bus) to find her eating ice cream, curled up with a pink blanket. "Hi Jaime. You scared me." she said. "I know you kissed him Chelsea."
♠ ♠ ♠
oh hiii!
sorry for the long wait!
next one is going to be good
COMMENT PLEASE!
xx