Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

it's such a shame we had to find out this way

"How do you know I kissed him?" I half whispered. "I knew you were still in love with him Chelsea!" he screamed back at me like I had any fault. I stood up from the couch and said "I didn't realise I was still utterly in love with him until he made that song about me! I was almost getting over him Jaime, I--" "He wrote you a fucking song?" He interrupted me. I nodded. "I cannot believe you Chelsea! That guy broke your heart! You were miserable!" He screamed again. "Jaime I know. I really didn't want this to happen!" "Then why did you kiss him Chelsea! I thought you were over him!" he said. "I did too. But I guess feelings always come back don't they?"

He was silent for a moment but then he said, "So this, us, was all a sick joke to prove that you're still in love with him. I thought we were supposed to show him that you couldn't give a fuck anymore!" he said. "I tried, I really did. But hey, from the beginning you knew this could happen so don't you try to blame this on me!" I said getting angrier. "No Chelsea, I didn't! I seriously had no idea this was just a pathetic excuse for you to run back to the guy who broke you. I thought we were more than just that." he said going to the door. "What's that even supposed to mean Jaime?" I said back to him.

There was a long pause. I thought he was thinking about the words to say, but the 7 little words that came out of his mouth, were as concrete and planned as ever. "Because I am in love with you." I was speechless for a moment thinking about how this could possibly be true. He was my best friend for years and now he's saying he's in love with me.

"I'm sorry Jaime, but Parker has always been and--" "Always will be the one. And I'm terribly sorry for you Chelsea. I'm sorry you can't recognize the one who has loved you through everything and still loves you. Parker? He doesn't care. He just thinks you're a pretty face and a good fuck. But it's your decision. Too bad it's the wrong one." He said, leaving the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL IT WAS ABOUT TIME JAIME OPENED UP...
too bad it's too late, eh?
we'll see about that!
COMMENT IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT!
xx