Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

kill the conversation, wrap this up

I woke up just before The Story So Far's set. I take a while to get dressed and head to the stage they would perform. When I finally see Parker he's already walking to the stage. The crowd starts screaming and they begin with Roam, one of my favorite songs. I get to the side stage and watch closely their performance.

Everybody seems to be singing along the chores you have no idea how unproductive it is to fall in and out of you as often as I do . I stay for their whole set with no familiar faces around me, which conforts me, I just wanted to be alone to think about what I'm telling Parker.

Their set is over and as they exit Parker sees me. He smiles and then approaches me. "Were you here for the whole show?" I nod with a small smile. "Cool." he says. I take a deep breath "Parker, I was thinking about us a lot lately and... I wanted us to be together again." He unexpectly kisses me on my lips. I pull away. "I know you would, we are meant to be Chelsea. I'll always love you and you'll always love me." And with that, he kisses me once again. I don't care if he's sweaty, I don't care if anyone's taking pictures, nothing matters at that moment. It's just me and Parker. The way it used to be.

We walk around the venue with our hands laced. I can see that people are looking at us with surprised faces, as if they were seeing the most unexpected thing. Well, it kind of was. To think I would be back with Parker one day. Only in my dreams. But it's finally happening once again.

I have a dejavu as I'm walking with Parker. We passed the Pierce The Veil tent and the boys were giving autographs. I catch a glimpse of Jaime and he has a sad and forced smile. He sees me and his "smile" turns into a small frown. But then he looks back at the fan that was talking to him.

Parker has lead me to his bus, and as soon as we enter, we head to the TV-room which is on the back of the bus. He locks the door and plops into the couch. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" I say, sitting next to him. "I would rather do something else." and he connects his lips on mine. I just couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I had hurted Jaime, and I couldn't stand it. I had to shake away those thoughts and just focus on what I was doing right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, it's been a while.
almost 90 subscribers!
let's say the story is almost getting to an end.
not sure how many to be exact, but we'll see.
comments are appreciated!
xx