Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

because I ain't well, though I try to be

I spent the whole day with Parker on his bus. I even forgot about our set. I would've missed it if Christian hadn't showed up on TSSF's bus to call me. I sang our songs hapily, jumping and fooling around with the boys, but they just seemed they weren't having fun. Whenever I came close to them, they would just stare at me with indifferent faces and keep playing. I just felt like they were being unsupportive. I kept noticing Adam missing the beat sometimes, or Caleb forgetting the chords. I was glad when the set was over.

When we all left I said to all of them, "What was that about?" Christian stared at me and said "What?", I sighed and said "You guys were clearly upset with something and let it affect our set today!" they all scoffed and turned their backs to me "Hey, I'm serious! What the fuck guys!?" I scream at them. "We're just pissed that you're back with that idiot, Chelsea." Nick told me. "Oh yeah? You're supposed to be happy for me! I'm the old Chelsea again! Isn't that what you guys wanted? Everything is back the way it used to be!" I say. "No it's not Chelsea, and you know it." Adam says to me. And they all walk away from me.

I just couldn't believe, my own band was against me. That just made me mad, no, pissed. I just stomped around the venue, trying to find someone to talk to. I was outraged and felt betrayed. Aren't them supposed to be on my side? Supporting my decisions? Ugh, I need a drink or a cigarette even.
Far away, I see Parker having a smoke leaning on some bus. I run to him and throw myself in his arms, hugging him tightly. He doesn't hold me back for a moment, but then he wraps his arms around me and we stay like that for a while. "My band mates are so annoying." I say to him. I loved them to death, but they really fuck it up this time. "I know." he tells me, laughing. If the situation was reverse, I would totally deny it. Nobody tells someone they care that their best friends are annoying. "What did they do this time?" he asks me, throwing his cigarette pit away. "They have been unsuportive towards our relationship." I say. He looks at me, and tells me "I couldn't give a fuck, Chelsea. Just ignore them." he says like he's telling me to multiply 2 and 2. "It's not that easy Parker, I live with them." He throws an arm around me "They'll come around. Just chill." he tells me. And then we enter on an unconfortable silence.

It was weird hearing Parker saying this. Whenever he had problems with his band or friends, I would try to help him with the best way possible. Now, he's just giving me useless advice, and literally telling me to give up on my best friends. What am I to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the loooong wait!
this is seriously coming to an end.
maybe 5 more chapters or less!
see ya,
xx