Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

we're all lost and begging to be found

Chapter 3

First day of Warped Tour. We had just arrived in Seatle. The boys were in the main lounge of the bus talking excitedly about the concerts and shit. I was on my bunk, on my phone, looking through my old pictures. Most of them were with the boys of my band, some of them were with some other band members, but there were many, more than I wished there were, with Parker. My eyes started watering but I decided I wouldn't cry, I'd suck it up and stop being such a pussy. He fucking cheated on me, he clearly doesn't deserve all the love I have to give. I decided to stop looking at those damn photos and listen to music. I plugged my earphones and started listening to some random songs.

Of course, I ended up sleeping. And I was awaken by my dear friend Jaime. He called my name about 3 times, when I finally was able to open my eyes. When I saw him, I gave him a smile and hugged him tightly, pushing him to the bunk, where he would lay with me. I finally whispered

"I missed you so much Jaime". He smiled at me, or at least attempted to, since his face was brushed against my hair, and said "I missed you too, Chels"

We talked for like 20 minutes, while still laying on the bunk and out of nowhere he said "Party at Of Mice & Men tonight. Are you coming?" I wasn't really on the mood so I just said sighing "Uhm, I don't think so. Not exactly on the party mood, ya know?" he pouted and said "Please, you have to go! Everybody's coming! It's going to be pretty wild, c'mon is Warped!" he said excitedly. I laughed and then agreed.

After some hours

I was almost ready for the party. I was wearing a pretty black sweater, a red skirt and also some red vans. I didnt have to dress up very much, but either ways I wanted to stay pretty, because I'm not going to lie, after Parker broke up with me I was a wreck. I didn't care about fashion or makeup, I would sing, go back to my bunk and cry until I had to hit the stage again. People had to know I was over it.

I walked to the bus with Nick and Adam, since they were going to the party aswell.
When we arrived the bus was already crowded, loud music playing and the smell of weed all over.

As soon as we stepped into the bus Jack came running to us, gave Nick and Adam a bro hug, and picked me up from the floor giving me a massive bear hug. "C I missed you so damn much!" he screamed into my ears. "How are you doing?" he said looking straight into my dark brown eyes. He asked me that because he knew what the breakup had done to me! But I really didn't want people to feel sorry for me anymore, so I simply said "Uhm... I just want to get wasted." he laughed and said "As you wish" and he dragged me to the back of the bus where everybody was.

I saw all of my friends and started drinking. I played beer pong, had some shots and the guys insisted me on taking off my shirt so they could "bodyshot" me. Me and the guys from my band obviously said no. How overprotective they were. They kept on insisting when I agreed I would have a body shot. A drunk and obviously high groupie laid down and took off her shirt revealing her white lace bra. They spilt the drink in th middle of the girls boobs, so there I was licking it from her body. All I could hear was cheers, and when I was almost finishing the cheers stopped. I looked up to see what was going on when I saw someone staring right back at me.

Parker Cannon.
♠ ♠ ♠
hiii guys! i hope you like this chapter. thanks for my 5 little adorable lovable subscribers! and subscribe if you like the story! comments are veeery appreciated! sooo... see ya soon! xoxo