Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

i swear this time i mean it

I went to The Story So Far's bus and waited. The bus was empty and I had no idea when the boys were coming back. I was there for about 30 minutes when I heard noises coming from the front. It was Parker. "Chelsea? What are you doing here?" he asked me "Well, I need to tell you something." I told him calmly. "Does it need to be now? The boys and I are going to a club downtown." We were in Texas for one of our last concerts in Warped. It was almost August and soon all bands wouls be headed home, just like mine.

"Yeah, but it's important." he sighed but then nodded and sat beside me. "So, Parker... I think we should break-up." That was fast. "Wait, what?" he told me. "I mean, it's not working anymore. Ever since we got back together, I lost my best-friends and that's something I can't afford to." Parker then said "Did you forget you spent almost a year begging for me to be your boyfriend again, and when we get back together you simply don't want it anymore?" I shrugged "I wanted to recreate the past, and that's impossible. And if I'm to date someone, I want that someone to support me and most importantly don't make me lose my friends, which were the ones who always stood by me." Parker was speechless. i sighed and stood up, making my way to the exit.

"You realise you're making a huge mistake Chelsea. This is the last time we will ever be together. You know you love me!" he was screaming now. "Maybe I am. But I don't want to be with you if that means the most important people of my life hate me, but hey, now you can have sex with all the groupies you want without feeling guilty. Not like you have before, but still." He ran his hands through his blonde hair and I gave him one last goodbye. Now I had to fix things with some other people.
♠ ♠ ♠
buh-bye parker.
2 more....
xx