Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

is this the end of us, or just the means to start again?

As soon as I spotted Pierce's bus, I ran to it. When I was almost reaching it, Jaime was exiting and made his way to somewhere by himself. He had his hands on his pockets and looked down to the floor. I screamed "Jaime!" he looked at me instantly. But as soon as he saw me he started walking away again. "Jaime, wait!" I told him. I grabbed his arm "I need to talk to you!" I said catching my breath. "I really can't right now Chelsea, I have an... ugh... Interview, yeah, an interview and I can't miss it." and he sarted walking away again "So, you wouldn't even miss few minutes of it to hear me saying sorry?" I asked him.

He stopped walking and faced me. But he didn't speak "I am sorry Jaime. For everything. For ignoring you, for using you and mostly for playing with your feelings." I spoke quickly, because it was too embarassing to say it slowly. "I really thought I wanted Parker, and I do, but not when I can't talk to you anymore!" I told him. He still remained silent.

"I was afraid... I just ignored you after that day, because I was afraid to face you! I'm not really good at expressing my feelings, and I certainly didn't want to lose your friendship! But somehow it happened, and it was awful Jaime." He still looked at me, as he wanted more. "What else do you want me to say? I broke up with Parker, made up with my band and now the only thing that would make me complete is to have you back in my life. I can't handle this without you Jaime." I told him.

"You broke up with him?" he asked me quietly. "Yes. I didn't want to be with him, if I can't have you." he sighed "But you didn't need to do this for me." he said. "It's better off this way. You always used to say, bros before hoes, right?" I laughed. He did too. "I just... I'm terrible with words, Chelsea. And I'm sorry too." he told me. "Can we just like... Start all over again? Forget what I said, let's just be the old us." he said. I laughed "I'd like that" I told him. And we both smiled. Everything is alright once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.
awww i hope you guys liked it!
i knoooow you guys wanted chelsea to be with jaime, but aren't they cute as friends?
i don't think i'll be doing a sequel, but who knows?
thank you for commenting throughout the story,
and i'll be posting a new one soon.
xx