Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

*** you and your new love for yourself

He looks straight in my eyes, kind of smirking, and he says "Well hello there Chelsea. Long time, no see" he said kind of laughing and passing by my side going somewhere behind me.

I run out of the bus and only stopped when i reached my bunk. Where I lay down and cry. Did he have to say that to me? He looked at me like I was such a whore, but I was so much more than that. I was crying my eyes out when I hear someone stepping into the bus. I try to stop crying, but that only caused me to sob even louder.

Christian appears in front of my bunk and says "Don't cry Chels. He's not worth your tears" he carries me like bridal style and drags me to his bunk, which is on top of mine.

He's stroking my hair softly, while I'm crying loudly "But I still love him so much Chris".

"I know you do. Chels, it seriously hurted me so much to see you all depressed and sad after the cheating. I can't bare to see you crying. That fucker deserved so many more punches in his damn face"

I opened my eyes wide. "WHAT? You punched him!?"

he laughed a little "Yeah. The day after he cheated on you, I went there with Adam and we started arguing. He started saying bad things about you and I just didn't control myself"

I looked at him now in the eyes "What did he say about me?"

Christian sighed "Chels, I don't think it's a--" "Please tell me Chris. I need to know".

He looked at my eyes and said "Ok, I'll tell you... Uhm, well as I said when we saw you crying and we kind of putted 2 and 2 together, so we obviously went back to talk to Parker, and he was making out with another girl. So me and Adam grabbed him by his t-shirt, dragged him out of the party and demanded that he would explain what the fuck was going on" I smiled a bit. It was so sweet how they were protective over me, always wanting my best. "And he had the guts to say he broke it off with you because he was sick of you. Of course, me and Adam only said you were the best thing ever happened to him, and that he would never find someone like you. And he had the guts to say you were only good for fucking. And because of that I lost control and threw myself on him, Adam of course helped me beat the shit out of him. " he laughed, probably remembering how good was the fight. "If Tony, Rian, Zack and Alan didn't break us apart so quickly, he'd probably have a broken nose and broken ribs"

I looked at him and hugged him "I know it's bad, but thanks for doing it for me" he hugged me back tightly "I'd do anything for you Chels, you're our girl, and I hate to see you falling apart because of that shit face. But tommorow's a new day, our first show in Warped and I don't want you still grieving for him, ok?" he looked in my eyes, waiting for an answer.

"I'll try ok?". He smiled, kissed my forehead and left, probably returning to the party. He was such a party dude. But he was right. Tommorow was a new day, and I was ready to show Parker all that he has lost.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapters i know! i'm still working on the next chapter, so I'll probably post on Friday or Saturday. I've been writing another story involving Pierce The Veil and All Time Low but i'm not sure if I should post it. What do you think?
Anyways, thanks for the subscriptions and please please please comment!

xoxo