Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

and truth be told

I didn't know why he and the rest of his band showed up on our concert. Our music was different, and he never told me he liked my songs, even tough I loved The Story So Far songs.

We were finishing up our set when I had the most brilliant idea. So, I said to the crowd "So guys, we were supposed to finish our set here, but uhm... I thought we could do like a bonus song for you guys. I'm pretty sure you guys all know this song, and I'd like to dedicate it to someone who I really cared, but now is just a waste of my time. This is Gives You Hell!". My boys were really confused and surprised. Thankfully they knew this song even backwards. So, they started playing and I started singing. I didn't even had to look to Parker, I knew he was dying inside. We finished the song, thanked the crowd and exited the stage. As soon as we stepped out of it, the boys came to me and said I was crazy to decide that literally there and stuff, but I really didn't care about it, I would explain it to them later.

Jaime came to hug me but he stopped before and said "Ew, you're gross. All sweaty". I laughed and said "Oh, when I say you're sweaty and gross I still hug you. So you're going to hug me". I threw myself in his arms and he laughed and sang "I don't care if you're sweaty, I would hug you even if you were dead!". I laughed and agreed with him. "Don't think I don't know for who that song was, Chelsea" he said "Even though it was rad". I shrugged and said "Well, he can kiss my ass". One second Jaime was laughing at me, the other he was kind of serious looking at something behing me.

When I turned around to see what he was staring at, I noticed I was facing the one and only. The guy who I dedicated the song too. He was looking really serious and pissed. He grabbed my arm harshly and said "If you want to make me regret of what I did to you, you're going to have to try harder sweetheart. Your little scene in that stage was pathetic." He was starting to hurt my wrist, so I said "Parker you're hurting me. Let me go" and attempted to get released from his grip. " She said to let her go, Cannon" Jaime said behind me with a protective voice. Parker finally released my wrists. I looked at them, and they had Parker's fingermarks on it, from his tight grip. "I don't get why is everybody protecting this little whore. She was alright but when I dumper her, everybody on this fucking Warped treats her like she was God's shit or something" Parker said looking straight at me. He gave me this intimidating looks so I looked scared and defenceless. "We look out for her so she doesn't get involved with assholes like you again, Cannon" as Jaime said that, he took my hand and dragged me out of the stage side, because he knew I was almost having a mental breakdown standing there with Parker offending me.

We went to somewhere near where his bus was parked, he said "Let me see your wrists Chelsea". I stood my wrists for him, and when he saw them he whispered "Son of a bitch" and dragged me inside his bus. He made me sit and he got an ice pack for me. We stood silent for a while, and Jaime was staring at me. I was starting to feel uncorfortable so I asked him "Why are you staring me Jaime?" and he answered simply "I'm just wondering why you still love that bastard". That really surprised me. "I just... he... he made me feel... good" I didn't know exactly what to say. There were so many reasons but looking in Jaime's eyes made me forget every single one of them. "So you just loved him for sex?" he said. "No Jaime, that's not what I meant. I meant he made me smile and feel loved". He shook his head, looking to the ground and said "Yes, but that was before he cheated on you Chelsea. You need to stop. Look what he did to you!" I was getting really angry, so I stood up and screamed "Do you think it's easy for me? Do you think I like being treated like shit by him? It's just impossible to love someone with all your heart and then that someone is taken from you so quickly and you can't do absolutely anything! Yes, I'm sick and tired of crying, trying and humiliating myself, but what am I supposed to do?" I said with tears on my eyes. I saw Jaime was still looking down, so I just turned and started to walk away. When I reached the door, he said "Maybe if you look, there's someone out there that can make you smile and make you feel loved just like Parker did. Sometimes he's even. closer than you think." I pretend I didn't listen to him and exited the bus, going straight to my bunk, to do the thing I always do. Cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
hihihihi :)
hope you like this chapter
sub and comment pleaaase?
xoxoxo