Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

i miss the old you, the one i used to talk to

I spent good 2 days not speaking to Jaime. He would send me texts but I wouldn't answer them. I spent these days writing mostly, this when I didn't had to perform with my band. And due to Alan's inumerous requests, I hung out with him for a couple of hours. Now, I was on my bunk checking tumblr on my phone. Damn those OTP's, I'm literally in every single one of them. While I was checking what it seemed the favorite couple of All Time Low fans "Chalex", I heard someone entering my bus and heading to my bunk. I thought it was one of the boys, so no biggie. But I was surprised when I saw the one and only Jaime Preciado, with tired eyes.

"Can we please talk Chels?" I nodded and he sat next to me in my bunk. "I'm so sorry." he whispered. "I just want your best and you know that." I continued not looking at him. "C'mon Chelsea. It's hard for me too! You're my fucking best friend, I see you like twice a year, and everytime I do, you're feeling down because of that dickface. I just want my old Chelsea again. The one that would laugh because of anything and everything, who would stay up with me talking until 6 a.m, the one that would break in every bus and scream Beyoncé songs to wake everyone up. The one who would watch mexican soap opera with me, and also the one who would stay with me during my hungovers. I need her back, Chels."

He was right. After my breakup I really gave up and stopped doing the things I used to, because I thought it would be better to lay in my bed and cry. I really didn't know he missed all those things. But I was glad he accepted the fact that I was really upset, and didn't put pressure so I could be my old self again.

"I don't know what to say Jaime." I said honesty, I knew if I said sorry he would just say it was useless, because he was the one feeling sorry for me. "You don't need to say a thing at all Chels, I just want you to promise me you'll try to be your old self again. You know crying and looking at old pictures isn't you Chelsea."

I sighed, and now looked at him "Ok. I will do it for you Jaime." He smiled and said "Good. Now give me a hug, I was feeling really lonely these past couple days." I laughed and hugged him. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and said "What about we go out tonight? We can call the guys and we can go to a club nearby." I nodded. Maybe I really need to go out to dance, drink and go wild.
♠ ♠ ♠
so short!!! sorry :(
i already wrote the next chapter so, i will post it this week!
thank you so much for the comments! it means a lot to me!
see ya!
xoxoxo