Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

i can't awkwardly craft an advance

I payed the cab, and headed straight to PTV's bus. The door was unlocked and the lights were on, and you could listen to some noises in the back of the bus. I walked to where the noises were coming from, and there was Jaime. He was really drunk and he seemed to look for something. I said his name and he looked at me. When he noticed I was there he said "Chelsea? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at the party with Devin?"

Ugh. He saw it. Now what am I going to say? That I thought it was him? And what he would say? Why would I be grinding with him? "I was looking for you." was all that I said. He laughed and said "Good job. You found me."

He was still looking for something. He looked on his bunk, on Tony's bunk, on everybody's bunk, but he looked frustrated. "What are you looking for Jaime?" I asked. He replied back "Something I ne-- FINALLY!" he held a piece of paper, or was it a photo? "I can't live without this picture" He said slurring drunkly. "It's the prettiest picture ever, you want to see it Chelseeeeeeea?" I was laughing at his behavior, but I nodded.

He shoved the picture into my eyes. Everything was blurred at first, but after I could focus, I saw that it was the first picture me and Jaime took together. It was the first Warped Tour both bands had ever played in 2008. After only few weeks of Warped we already considered ourselves as best friends. He was one of the only guys who wouldn't hit on me, with their lame and old pick up lines (even tough he tried couple of times).

I was still admiring the picture, of how young we looked and how unbroken and happy I was, when he hid the picture underneath his pillow and said "SHHHHHHH, but it's a secret, you can't tell Chelsea, or she will think it's the gayest thing ever, like Mike says. I can't sleep without this picture. It's always on my bunk because it gives me luuuuuuuck! Chelsea is my lucky charm. I can't live without heeeeeeeer!" I swear, if he went on I would provably be bawling and crying about how I was a terrible friend, and how adorable he was. But I just hugged him and lied with him on his bunk. I burried my face on the crook of his neck and placed a small kiss in there. I can't say I was completly sober, but I was also lonely and I needed someone to cuddle with.

Jaime suddenly called my name. I looked at him. He leaned in and kissed me. It was a soft kiss, which turned into a more heated one. I only noticed what I was doing ehn I was already on top of him. I jumped off him, feeling really confused and sxared and said "Uhh... I have to leave Jaime. See you tommorow. Yeah, bye!" and I walked out of the bus heading straight to my bunk.

What the fuck did I just do. I just made out with my fucking best friend! Calm down Chelsea. You were both lonely, I hadn't made out with a guy in a while, Jaime hasn't had a girlfriend in a while too, we were both kind of drunk, and kind of horny too. But it was ok, Jaime will understand, everything will turn normal again by the morning. Hell, I don't even think he'll remember. But what if he does? Oh my god how am I supposed to face him tommorow? I really need to think of something.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi guuuuys! i was supposed to post this tommorow but i decided i'd post early because I won't be able to post this week, because i'm travelling with a friend :)
i hope you enjoy this chapter, this is where a whole new level begins!
pleaaaaase comment, i'd love to hear it from you guys!
i love when there are alerts on my profile saying i got a comment, i just get so happy!
so enjoy this as much as you can, because i will probably only be able to post on sunday!
so see yaaaa
xoxo