Status: Yeah I know terrible summary but hey I tried!

Sinematic

Ricky Olson is a really quiet kid. He's also gay and so he gets picked on alot and not just by his classmates but by his dad. Ever since Ricky's mom died his dad has drank more and became more abusive. Ricky just wants peace and to be left alone but he knows he never will no matter how deep he cuts.

Ryan Sitkowski couldn't be happier. He has great friends and they're all in a band. Him and his friends are the most feared kids in the school. He doesn't really give a flying rats ass about any of the other kids in his school but for some reason he feels bad for the kid getting beat up by the football team.

*DISCLAIMER* Sadly I do not own Motionless in White or any other bands mentioned in this story but I do own Ricky's father and any other OC's mentioned in this story. I also own the plot so don't you even dare try and steal it or my ninja apes will find you!!!

Contains:
BoyxBoy
Rape
Self harm
Abuse
If you don't like this then my ninja apes will be more then happy to escort you to the back button.
  1. When love met destruction
    Ricky's POV
  2. London in Terror
    Ryan's POV
  3. Puppets
    Ricky's POV
  4. Scissorhands
    Ryan's POV