Status: Yeah I know terrible summary but hey I tried!

Sinematic

Puppets

As Trey was pulled away from me, I saw his friends start to scatter away in fear. I was pulled into someones arms and I tried to get away from them. "P-please don't h-h-hurt me!" I shouted trying to get away from the person, but they were to strong. "Shh." a soft voice cooed. "I won't hurt you."

"I just want to help you." he said kindly. I stopped struggling and looked up at the guy. I wasn't even sure if he was a guy. He looked so femine and beautiful. I couldn't help but stare. He was gorgeous. I felt my cheeks heat up when he noticed my staring. He smiled at me and held me close to his chest. I whimpered as he pulled me closer to him. "Are you okay?" he asked looking down at me. "My ribs." I choked out. He gasped and loosened his grip on me a little bit.

"Is he okay?" someone asked him. "No I think some of his ribs are broken." he said rocking me back and forth. I whimpered as my head started to throb again. "Its okay." he cooed softly.

Suddenly Trey appeared above me holding his bloody nose. "You got lucky this time, Olson. But nobody will be able to save you next time." he snarled before walking off. I started to cry again thinking of all the things he could do to me. What if he actually succed in killing me next time? The femine looking boy shushed me and started stroking my hair.

"Maybe we should get him to the nurse." the other guy said stating the obvious. The boy stood up with me in his arms and we made our way to the nurse. When we got there Mrs.Ellie the nurse looked up at us through her thick glasses. She's a really sweet little old lady.

"How may I help you boys?" she asked kindly. The femine one layed me down on the bed and she gasped, running over to me. "Oh my sweet, Ricky. Who did this to you?" She said stroking my cheek.

"T-trey." I stuttered out. "Again? I don't understand why that boy hasn't been expelled yet." Mrs.Ellie said cleaning my face up. "Same here." the femine boy said quietly. Mrs.Ellie smiled at him before going back to tending my wounds. "You boys can leave now. He'll be fine." she said placing ice on my eye to help stop the swelling.

But I don't want them to leave! They're the only people who have ever seemed to actually care about me. Please don't leave me.

"Yeah I guess we should leave. Mr.Ritchter is gonna start wondering where we are." the femine boy said. Mrs.Ellie gave them excuses for class and before they could leave, I snuck a glance at my two saviours. The other boy who I think was the femine one's friend looked back at me before leaving.

He was so beautiful. He had long brown hair that went past his shoulders and the most mesmorizing brown eyes. His shirt showed off all his arm muscles and tattoos. I can just imagine gripping those strong tattooed arms as I rode his-

"Oh what the hell are you talking about Ricky? Nobody will ever want you. Your so damn ugly and fat. Nobody will ever want someone as disgusting as you! Why don't you just kill yourself and save us all the trouble?" the voices in my head shouted.

I held back my tears and let Mrs.Ellie finish cleaning me up. "Good news, sweetie nothings broken and so you can go back to class." she said smiling. "Can I just stay in here and sleep for a little bit?" I asked hoping she'd say yes. "Your teachers are gonna be wondering where you are." she replied. "I know but Trey is in some of my other classes and I don't want to see him." I lied. Well it wasn't really a lie because he is in 1 of my other classes.

"Ok I guess but you can't stay here all day." she said with a small smile. "Thank you so much, Mrs.Ellie!" I said happily. She just smiled before going back to her little desk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little filler. :D

Comment, rec, and sub!!!!!!!

Xoxo-Kris