Could Life Be Any Better

Met by chance, bonded by both music and a condition…
Name: Athena Thorne

Age: 22

Birthday: August 15th

Tattoos: Music Notes *inside right ear*, Paw print with a dogs face inside of it *right shoulder*, “Stand up for yourself” *left wrist, “fighter” *left hand middle finger, Art Music & Love *right wrist*, FoREVer dedicated REV tattoo *right hip*

Piercings: Middle of her lip, barbell on left ear, two in right side of her nose.

Favorite Quote(s): “Bite ME”

Personality: Athena is named after the Greek Goddess of Wisdom among other things. Her parents always knew she’d be wise in her choices. She’s shy but will at least try anything once. Her passion is singing but only feels comfortable singing to children. Aside from hiding her singing, she hides a few other things as well like her passion for photography and her diabetes. Once you get to know her she can be a chatter box at times and a general happy go lucky person. She has a small group of friends, four that’re like family to her: Alistair, Hayleigh, Adelyn and Derek.
  1. How Her Life Changed
    Mood swings, drastic weight loss, snapping at people, drinking a lot....
  2. Another Change But A Good One
    Managing her Diabetes, great job...what more could make her hapy
  3. Never Gonna Happen
    There's No way...They coulnd't possibly befriend each other
  4. Guess They Do Become Friends
  5. Spending Time Together
    What's going to happen with all the time they're spending together?
  6. Are They or Aren't They
    All this time spending together, will they finally become what everyone thinks they are?
  7. How Will it Work
  8. What Shall Become of ALl of Them
  9. Moving Too Fast
    What happens when friends plant a seed and you start second guessing things, maybe things are going too fast....are they
  10. Aa Baby, A Wedding, and what
  11. A New Life
  12. Happily Never After
  13. Declared...