Could Life Be Any Better

Aa Baby, A Wedding, and what

Athena had begun to spend a lot of time over Kevin & Dani’s house, mostly keeping her company. As the month of February approached, Athena helped her get things ready. Kevin and Dan got the nursery all set up, so Athena helped her pick out cute outfits for the baby and Dani’s homecoming outfit. “I told Nick that aside from your parents, Kevin’s parents, of course you and Kevin, that he’ll spoil your child the most” Athena. Dani:” Yes, I can see that. Nick and You will totally spoil her, more than Joe. So, you and Nick have been getting closer lately I see!” Athena:” Of course, I love him, I can’t believe I’m saying that but yes, I’m in love with him.” Dani:” Oh we all know that. I love seeing both of you so happy when you’re together. I know his parents are happy too, his mom hasn’t stopped talking about ow you make him feel, as well as the changes she’s noticed.”
Later, that night, Nick left saying that he had business to take care of, so both Dani and Adelyn invited Athena to dinner. Dani wanted to see her dressed up, so she put together an outfit, did some make up and put some accessories together that’ll go with it (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=224209721). Adelyn:” Ready?” Athena nodded, following the girls out. Dani:” You look upset Athena, what’s wrong?” Athena:” Oh nothing. Just wish Nick was here, that’s all.” Dani:” We love when their home, get used to them being home but once they’re gone even for a mere moment, we miss them like crazy all over again!” Both Athena and Adelyn agreed, Athena just staring out the window while both Dani and Adelyn smirked at each other. Once they got to the restaurant and walked in, Athena was smiling, she was totally surprised. Nick, and the rest of the family were there, both of Athena’s parents as well. Plus, Alistair and Hayleigh. Athena:” Oh my, what’s all this?” Denise:” This is just family getting together to have a wonderful dinner together.” Athena went over to her parents first, then to his before going to everyone else. As she made her way to Nick, both were smiling especially when he had his arms wrapped around her. Athena:” Did you have something to do with all of this?” Nick:” A little, it was something I suggested weeks ago but that was it.” Athena:” Awe, I love you babe.” He pulled her in for the kiss, it was as if they were waiting for their parent’s reactions since they broke apart, both sets of parents “awed” making them smile. To everyone’s surprise, Franke blurted out the question on everyone’s mind…Frankie:” So, when’s the next wedding?” Denise:” Franklin Jonas, watch what you say.” Paul:” Now that it’s been brought up, have you even thought about it?” Both Athena and Nick looked at each other smiling, Nick:” Well yes, we have both talked about it, but haven’t talked about it.” Denise smiled looking at her boy, knowing him like she does, she knew to read between the lines. Mrs. Thorne:” So there might be a wedding soon enough!” Athena:” Mom!” She smiled at Athena who blushed, Nick kissed the side of her head with a smirk.
They all enjoyed their meal as well as the company. When Nick drove them home, she was watching him as he drove. Nick:” What’s on your mind my love?” Athena held his hand squeezing it, she never answered the question only turned her head looking out her window so he couldn’t see the tears breaking free. He saw her every now and again, wiping her eyes. Once the door was locked, he pulled her towards him with the hand he was still holding. Nick carefully grabbed her face in his hands, when she looked up into those eyes he kissed her very passionately. Nick:” What’s wrong my love.” Athena placed her hands onto his looking up into his eyes. Athena:” I wouldn’t change the way you love me, the way you make me feel, how I feel for you either. Nick, I wouldn’t change this love for anything!” Nick held her close, Nick:” I know what you mean Athena. I thought I was in love before but it wasn’t anything like this. They mean something to me only because we are sort of friends but I don’t, no I know I’ve never felt the way I do for you, for anyone. If anything were to happen to you, I’d be heartbroken Athena, I honestly would. You’re my world!” They went to bed but Athena’s phone went off a few hours later. Athena:” Hello?” Kevin:” Athena, Nick, it’s time!” Athena took a moment before it finally registered, she got up quickly throwing on some clothes and grabbing her bag. She shook Nick, he finally got up a little. Nick:” What’s up?” Athena:” Kevin, he called…It’s time!” He got up quickly, dressing (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=224214790) and they went to the car. “Are you driving her there or waiting for the ambulance?” Athena asked. “Trying to get her and the bag out the door with the dogs, trying to sneak out.” Kevin stated. “We are closer, and on our way?” Nick informed them.
When they got there, Athena got out the car helping Dani into the car, putting the bag in the back. Once Dani was in the car, she checked with Kevin. As both Kevin and Athena jumped into the car, Nick drove off to the hospital. He pulled up to the emergency room, got out opening the door for Dani, helping her out. Kevin got out, Athena called him handing him the bag. Athena got back in so Nick could move and find a parking spot. Athena walked into the hospital hand and hand with Nick by her side, going to the maternity ward and then waiting room. Nick holding her hand caressing the top of her knuckles, even as his parents walked in. Kevin came in twenty minutes later, smiling. He leads all of them to the window to look inside the nursery, where he pointed out his new baby girl; Alena Rose Jonas (Feb. 2nd, 2014). Nick couldn’t help but wrap his arms around Athena, holding her close. She in turn put her arms around his waist, holding him as well. Alena was just too cute, they went to check on Dani, who was doing very well. Dani looked at Kevin, who gave her a nod, Dani:” So we have an announcement…Alena will have two sets of godparents. My brother and sister, but we have decided that her actual godparents, we would like Nick and Athena!” Nick squeezed her gently, Athena:” I understand Nick, but what…why me?” “Because you’re amazing with kids! We know if anything ever happened to us, the both of you would make sure she was taken care of!” stated Kevin. She looked very skeptical and was going to say something when Kevin hands his baby girl off to her. Athena instantly, the instincts kicked in and she held her protectively. Nick took the opportunity to snap a picture or two, unknown to Athena.
Since Alena was born, about three months later, Nick and Athena celebrated a year of being together. It’s been another year, they’re celebrating Alena’s first birthday. Both Nick and Athena went overboard, two bags full of clothing, some toys and essentials she needs. “I think we may have over did it!” Athena giggled letting Nick know. “Maybe just a little!” he answered back making her giggle again. Athena put the gift receipts into small envelopes inside the bags, then placed the bags into the back seat. Athena changed (https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=227464912) then they were heading to the party. Athena looking out the window thinking over the past year she has spent with him. The birthday party for Alena was great, Dani and Kevin couldn’t believe the gifts from Nick and Athena. Three months later, Nick had brought Athena to a beautiful restaurant for dinner (https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=235817360). When they were done, she looked up to see him smiling across the table at her, reaching for her hand. “Do you trust me?” Nick asked her. “Of course,” Athena stated. He smiled saying “good” as he already had his family at the place he would be taking her. He had everything planned, as he leads her to the car from the restaurant. While he drove, she kept thinking why he asked if she trusts him. She was thinking about that still until she finally realized the car had stopped, and before she knew it, he was already around the car opening her door for her. Both walked hand in hand as he watched her reactions, while she took in her surroundings. Athena:” Wait a minute, this is the first concert I went to…You and your brothers was the concert, the first place we first met, where our eyes first locked for the first time. She turned looking at him, which he looked back a little shyly. Nick:” Yes, I went to the next venue, while thinking of those amazing eyes of yours and just how nice you were. I dreamt of that voice you have that night as well. I knew it was this very spot that I had found my other half, that I’ve been in love with since that same day…And it’s also here on this very spot that we first met that I ask you something of very importance. (he looks around shaking his head) I…I can’t do this, it’s just not perfect enough yet. Ah, everyone, if you please. (the family came out, Athena looked at both Denise and Paul’s faces since they were lit up) Ok, now it’s perfect. Athena Thorne, will you do me the incredible honor of marrying me? (https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=235818127) I know you have loved me just as much since that same day too!” He was knelt down by now, pulling out the ring.