Could Life Be Any Better

Spending Time Together

After they were talking for a little bit, Nick said he had to go but unbeknownst to her, he showed up at the house. She gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. He went over to the bench she had her things on, sat down and simply watched her. Athena:” I thought you had something to do, or were busy?” Nick smiled, he bit his lip before telling her that that’s just his excuse to step away and come here. She blushed, Nick:” Come on, let’s go out and do something fun.” Athena looked at him curiously, Athena:” And, what do you have in mind?” Nick:” I’d like to take out for a late lunch, or just a movie something.” She nodded, when she left with him (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=215391454), her parents told her to be careful and asked if she had her things in order. Athena:” Yes mom, I’ve all my things. I’ll be fine though. Nick will be with me, I feel safe with him.” Her mom smiled, while Nick let her go first her parents told him to keep a safe eye on her. Nick:” I plan to take good care of her Mr. & Mrs. Thorne. I don’t want anything to happen to her, nor would I allow anything to happen to her.” They thanked him and he left, driving the two of them to meet his brothers. Athena:” It’s good to see you both again, Joe and Kevin. How’re you doing today?” They shook her hand again, and told her they’re doing fine. They’re glad to meet her as well, since Nick talks about her every chance he gets. Athena looked at Nick who seemed to be blushing slightly, which made her smile.
Nick and Athena hung out with his brothers for a little while, before he took her out to get some dinner before their movie he wanted to take her with. While they were at the restaurant waiting for their food, Athena looked at him with a smirk. Athena:” So would this be considered a date?” Nick:” That depends, do you think it’s a date or what?” She shrugged gigging, then ate her dinner. Nick:” Change of plans, we’re not going to the movies. I am taking you someplace else. Do you trust me?” Athena starred at his eyes, the eyes she’s been growing to love and love the man they belonged to as well. Athena:” Yes I trust you.” He took her to this place where they went to the roof to spend time together just being the two of them. He played music and pulled her up to dance with him. The whole time they’re dancing she’d giggle, blush and bite her lip. He grew to love that, the biting of her lip.
As he drove her home a few hours later, she was becoming tired and didn’t want it to end though. He walked her to the door, and she was cold, holding her arms trying to warm them up. Nick took his jacket off and put it over her shoulders but she put it on, then he had her look at him. Nick:” I had a great time Athena. I love spending time with you, it’s just so natural and I don’t want it to end.” Athena:” I don’t want it to end either Nick. I always have fun and a good time being around you as well.” Nick:” You don’t mind if I stop by next time I’ve some free time since we’ll be around New Jersey for a while?” She smirked, asked him for his phone and put her number in it. She took a picture of her kissing his cheek to save it for the contact picture. Athena:” No, it’s no problem at all. In fact, I look forward to it already. I can’t wait to see you again!” He kissed her cheek and she took his jacket off, but he told her to hold onto it for a bit. Athena:” Thanks! Good night Nick!” He waited until she was inside the house before walking away to the car. As he drove away he was smiling, he pulled his phone out to look at the picture when he got to the house. He starred at the picture which his brothers
Meanwhile, Athena changed for bed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=215392032), invited Adelyn over to spend the night so they could talk. Adelyn:” So what was your day like today?” Athena:” Fine, I was outside listening to music when Nick asked to video chat. We did but then he said he had to go, that’s all. He showed up here hanging out a little then we left to go hang out with his brothers for a little. After that we went to a late dinner, the day and night was amazing. He gave me his jacket since I was cold and we told each other that we didn’t want the time we were having to end. He asked if I mind if he comes over whenever he has some time off soon, I told him no in fact, and gave him my number. We kissed each other on the cheek, then said good night. It was magical, I could get lost in those eyes of his for hours.” Adelyn:” Sounds like you both had a great time. Think you’ll be seeing him soon enough?” Just as she said that, Athena’s computer made a noise…Adelyn looked at it and smiled. Adelyn:” Guess I spoke too soon! He’s calling you!” She turned the computer and Athena saw Nick requesting to video chat. Athena:” Go ahead and accept it.” Adelyn did, and she smirked at Nick. Adelyn:” You two seemed to have a great night!” Nick:” Yes we did. Now I’ve a few things to do tomorrow but was just wondering if I could come over and hang out?” Adelyn looked at Athena, Athena leaned into the view of the camera, Athena:” Ah sure. No problem.” Adelyn looked back at Nick, Nick:” Ok good. I’ll hang out with you tomorrow at your house, maybe bring some swim trunks and go swimming lol. Will you be there too Adelyn?” Adelyn looked at Athena and smirked, Adelyn:” Wouldn’t miss it for the world!” Nick thought that at funny, Nick:” Well see you tomorrow, both of you. Can’t wait!” He said that was funny, then got off. Adelyn looked Athena who was blushing. Adelyn:” A, you ok?” Athena:” Oh, ah, yes!” She spent the whole night until she fell asleep texting Nick.
The following morning, she got ready (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=215402971) and waited for Nick to come. Adelyn could see how excited Athena was becoming, and wanted to capture it. She began taking pictures. Once Nick got there, Adelyn took pictures like crazy, of them two hugging, walking over to the pool area. When they began dancing, she got that as well. As Athena excused herself, Adelyn looked at Nick smiling. Adelyn:” She really does care for you a lot, and holds you up high with her friends. The way she acts around you, it took me years to get her comfortable enough to sing in front of us. But with you, it’s like there’s no discomfort, she’s relaxed more. You’ve made her open up more which is amazing!”