Could Life Be Any Better

Are They or Aren't They

They spent more and more time together. Nick called her when he had free time and she was just going home. He picked her up and took her out with him to do a few meet and greets and then they had time for each other. The big news was that he’s taking her out to lunch with the family and then to a concert. Athena was excited, and couldn’t wait. Athena enjoyed lunch with his brothers, they goofed around. She seemed to goof off a lot like his brother Joe. After lunch, he took her to see a scary movie, but then they went to the concert. It was a small concert, a Justin Timberlake concert which she was surprised by. Athena:” No way, a Justin Timberlake concert. I’m going to nerd out.” Nick:” Why’s that? A fan of *Nsync are you?” She nodded, and started doing some of the old dance moves. Unbeknownst to her, Justin Timberlake was watching and got a kick out of it. Nick:” So, you’re a big fan of his?!” Athena giggled, but nodded. Nick:” How would you like to meet him…” She giggled, but the show was starting, so they got their spots in front and Nick got great shots of her enjoying the concert. Justin:” I need to stop for a moment, you (points to Athena) Yes, you. Can you come up here please? (Nick helps Athena over and she walks up onto the stage, standing in front of the one Mr. Justin Timberlake) How old are you?” Athena:” I’m 16 now.” Justin:” And you’ve been singing along to every song I’ve done so far. You know them word for word?” Athena:” Yes sir.” Justin:” I saw you earlier right before the concert began. You’re an *Nsync fan, too right?” Athena:” Yes, I have all the marionette dolls in their boxes, the backstage pass game, all the albums still. I used to know all the dance moves too.” She giggles, Justin:” Who was your favorite?” Athena:” Um, it’s rather embarrassing. You were my favorite until you cut your curls, but my favorites are you and JC Chasez.” Justin nodded, Justin:” I want to throw it back a little, what were some of your favorite songs from the group?” Athena:” This I Promise You, God Must Have Spent, Bye Bye Bye, and It Makes Me Ill!” Justin smiled, Justin looked back at his band and nodded. They began playing It Makes Me Ill, then handed Athena the microphone. She looked at him took a breath but looked back at Nick who gave her a nod. She took another breath and began, getting into it. Justin danced with her, smiling. After the song, she handed him the mic but he had them play her favorite song “This I Promise You”. She looked at both Justin and Nick singing it to them, Nick smiled up at her biting his lip. When she handed Justin the microphone back, he had her stay onstage to dance along to the music but he had Nick come up to join her. They went crazy when he performed his new song “Can’t Stop the Feeling”, which they danced together. Justin:” Let’s give a shout out to Athena, and Nick Jonas. You were great!” Athena thanked him, and when the show was done, Nick got to take a few pictures of Athena with Justin. Athena:” Oh my, that was a dream come true. I’ve dreamt of meeting Justin since he was in the group. He’s just so great, I love when he gives back to the community and the videos/songs he did with The Lonely Island boys, hilarious. Thank you so much Nick, and thank you Mr. Justin, for the wonderful experience!”
She gave him a hug, Justin thanked her for the fun and getting the crowd pumped up. If you ever get into the business I could use you to help me get the crowd pumped.” Athena looked at both the guys, Athena:” You two should collaborate on something!”
When they left, Athena:” I don’t want this day to end right now. Do you think we could go somewhere else, spend a little more time together?” Nick nodded, he drove them to this place he likes for coffee and hot chocolate. They ordered hot chocolate and sat across from each other just taking each other in. Athena:” So Nick, are you starting to fall for me, or is it just me that’s falling for you?” Nick smiled, he reached across the table for her hands and caressed the tops of them. Nick:” No, it’s not just you. I haven’t fallen for you, I’ve already fell for you.” Athena:” Wh…what, really?” Nick smiled, nodding. Nick:” Yes, I’ve fallen for you. I love the sweet faces you make, how you get when you are nervous. But just being with you, or around you are something I like a lot too.” She smiled telling him she knows what he means. They enjoyed their hot chocolate, talking a little and spending time together.
As Nick was about to drive them home, he stopped before getting into the car, pulling out his phone. He began taking some pictures of her, as well as some with her. She looked at them and smiled, she took his phone and turned the camera so it was facing them. He smirked down at her wondering what she’s doing, then he saw. She stood up to kiss his cheek and got the picture again. Nick brought her home, walking her to the door as he always does. She bit her lip standing there smirking. Athena:” I had a wonderful time Nick, as usual. Sometimes I think this is just a dream, that you’ll wake up and want nothing to do with me, or that I never truly met you, it was all but a dream. Thanks, I can’t want to see you again my Nicky!” With that she leaned up and kissed him. Of course, he kissed back, and then she turned and opened the door, smiling sweetly as she gently closed it. Nick was smiling to himself, as he headed back to the car. Athena changed for bed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=215405262), then got on her computer pulling up skype and looking up her friends. Before she could request her friends, her phone went off. Athena:” Hey Nicky!” Nick:” Can you sneak downstairs, and come outside for a moment?” She looked out the window and saw his mustang, Athena couldn’t help but smile.