Torn Between Two

Chapter 5

As Sam opened the door she could hear the grunt of the engine pulling out of the driveway, she turned giving him one last glance as he drove off. Closing the door behind her she bounced upstairs to her room.

Getting home Jason parked his car in the garage and walked inside. Heading to his room his mother stepped in his way. Holding a basket of dirty cloths, and then looking up at Jason.
“Oh how was the movie with your friend Sam?” She said with a smile, I was just about to go and get your dirty cloths.
“Yeah it was great; we saw a horror flick” He said walking past and into his door grabbing the dirty cloths.
“Thanks dear I’ll have them finished by the morning” His mum said turning away and closed the door behind her.

Laying in bed in his bed in his boxers thought about Sam and what she meant to him, how he felt about her.

Weeks passed and august had come, Jason and Sam grew even closer then they had before, after a few dates and endless days at school. Sam’s feeling for Jason had grown more, he had grown on her and she had grown on him. But they never thought of going out. It was Sam’s birthday soon and as a surprise Jason had gone and got My Chemical Romance tickets as a present.

On Sam’s birthday Jason took her out to dinner and the movies, after the night they sat out the back of his house on the porch swing in silence hugging. Then Jason pulled away and said “So do you want your present now”.
Looking at him with a surprised look a grin spread from ear to ear. Reaching into his pocket he grabbed out the tickets that were in a purple envelope that was sealed shut. Handing her it she took it and slipped her hand under the loose flap of paper, slowly opening it revealed a card. Pulling it out she opened it, the tickets fell out onto her lap, picking them up her eyes widened when she saw what they actually were. Looking over at Jason and without a word she flung her arms around him and embraced him in a hug.
“Oh my god thank you so much, I can’t wait to go” She said kissing him.
“You haven’t read your card yet” He said with a smile.
Looking down at her lap, grabbing the card she open it to see what was inside, written in it, it said.

Dear Sam

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that you love your present. I’ve been meaning to ask you something for a while, you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen and know you for the pat few months has been awesome, and I wanted to ask you something, will you be my girlfriend?

Love Jason

xoxo

Looking over at Jason for a few minutes she smile and said “I’ve been waiting for you to ask me for a long time you know that”.
“So that’s a yes” Jason said with a smile looking into her eyes.
“It’s a defiant yes” She said putting her hand on his leg.

Sitting there for a few hours Jason stood up and put his hand out to her, grabbing it she got up and followed him into the house and down the hall into his room. Pulling his shirt off he threw it on the floor, walking over to Sam he placed his and on her thin shoulder caressing it with his finger, then leaning in and kissing her on her lips softly. Running her fingers down his chest and over his V, stopping at his pants. Guiding his hands to her waist he slid his fingers under her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head and over her head. Moving over to bed Jason laid down on top of Sam, looking into her eyes he started to kiss her. Moving her hands down to his pants again and squeezed her fingers between them and undid his belt and button of his pants, sliding them off and onto the floor. Jason moved his hand to her skirt and pulled it down revealing her lacy panties, looking up at her he bit his lip. Moving back up to her lips he kissed them, sliding his hand behind her back he undid the clasp of her bra, then taking it from her body revealing her breasts.

She could feel his member hard against her skin through his boxers, moving down to her breast kissed and licked them softly with is mouth. Moving down further kissing her skin, placing his fingers on her panties he slowly pulled them off. Kissing up her thigh he took her in his mouth, running his tongue over her soft wet spot, she let out a silent moan of pleasure. After a few moments he moved back up and kissed her deep, the heat of there bodies mixing together. Sliding her legs up onto his hips, she ran her nails down his back hard.

Looking Sam in the eyes Jason said “Are you sure you want to do this, you don’t have to?”
“I’m sure” she said leaning in and kissing him firmly.

Slowly he entered her, it was her first time and he new it, he was worried he might hurt her. It wasn’t his first time; he had lost his when he had turned sixteen to a girl at a party.

After a while of having sex the pain went away and Sam pushed Jason on his back and slid herself onto him slowly. Moving up and down they both moaned in pleasure. Climaxing together then letting it go the came together.

Sam laid down bedside Jason panting slowly, rolling over and wrapping her arm around his chest.

Waking up in the morning Jason was gone, so Sam pulled her spare clothes on and walked out and into the kitchen to find him cooking bacon and eggs at the stove. Walking behind him she wrapped her arms around his waist and put one hand up his shirt.
“Good morning sleepy head” He said turning around and giving her a hug, have a good time last night.
“Yeah it was great” She said smiling, because I got to spend my birthday with you.
“I’ve made a special breakfast for my new beautiful girlfriend, bacon and eggs and some toast if you like” He said ruffling her hair.

Grabbing two plates out of the cupboard Sam held them out for Jason to place the food on them. Walking over to the table they sat down and ate there food whilst playing footsy under the table. When the finished they washed there plates and talked.

“So what do you want to do today” Sam said looking over at Jason.
“Well we could sit here and watch movies or we could go shopping for a sexy out fit you” He said smiling grabbing out his wallet.
Grinning Sam grabbed his wallet and said “Well go have a shower and ill be waiting in your room when you’re done to pick your cloths”.

After Jason’s shower he walked into to see Sam sitting on the bed looking at him with a smile. She gestured him over in front of her, putting her hands on the towel she slowly undid it and let it drop to the floor. Grasping Jason’s flesh in her hand, it began to harden from her touch. Tilting forward she took it in her mouth, suck and licking it then taking it out and kissing up his shaft and then sucking again. He moaned at what she was doing, letting the pressure build in his shaft, then letting it go in her mouth.

After picking what Jason was going to wear they walked out the door and headed for the mall.