Status: So here you go, best friend!

Nobody Has to Know

L-O-V-E

Third football game of the season. The screaming events are my favorite one's of the year, especially since I can watch number 13, the cutest line backer on the Varsity team. And since Kass is off doing something random as hell, it's easier to watch his plump ass without being teased for it. I love that girl, but sometimes she's just so mean to my feelings. Does she not understand how hard it is to like him?

Of course, the second I take my eyes off the game and onto the metal stairs, someone makes a touchdown. I stand with everyone anyways, cheering on my home team. The boys start running across the field, Kass walking over to me with two cups in her hand.

"All they had was Sprite. I think it's really watered down. Taste it." She tells me, forcing a cup into my hand before sitting down. I take a sip and make a face that I'm sure was unattractive. It does taste nasty. I hand it back to her before adverting my attention back to the game. We're winning by 20 points and there's 15 seconds left of the last quarter, no doubt in my mind that we won't win.

"Thanks though." I finally say to Kass, my eyes glued to Alex. She sighs deeply next to me,chucking the soda at the garbage can and missing. She yells a loud 'fuck' as the soda spills everywhere, her temper matching her fire red hair. A small laugh comes out of my mouth just before the quarter ends, signaling that we won yet again.

Alex takes his helmet off on the sidlines, his bright blond hair totally noticable. He's fucking gorgeous. I'd do anything to feel his muscles as he held my body to his. But that'd never happen. He's straighter then straight can get. He hugs another guy on the field, drawing out a sigh from me as Kass pulls me off the bleachors. I know what will happen next: Kass will take me to her house and pretend she's Alex to irritate me like she does after every game. Even after school sometimes.

"Ready to go to my house?"Kass asks as we walk out to the parking lot. I just nod my head, knowing that I wouldn't have any choice. Her dad's my ride home, and what Kass says to him is instantly what ends up happening. That's just how it is. When we get into the car, her dad greets up and we greet him back, Kass saying something I don't pay attention to about how I'm staying the night.

The ride there is silent, starts brightening the sky at a late 10:30. Hey, I'm usually in bed by now on school days. The redhead plays on her phone as I watch the world fly by, Alex on my mind, like always. I just can't help it, he's so hot! His eyes are such a bright blue I swear I'll die everytime I see them. The sad part is, I don't think he even knows my name. Maybe some day that can change, but only if he'll be with me. I won't take friend in the end.

What am I saying? He'd never even want to be friends with a gay loser like me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short! My tablet started to type super slow and mess every word up, so I /ragequit this chapter. :P