Status: So here you go, best friend!

Nobody Has to Know

Drooling Enough?

"I think he'd look good in a speedo." Kass tells me, brushing her red hair out. Yeah, he definatly would. I lay with my body sprawled out across her bed, playing with my gauges. "How big are you?" Why would she ask me how big my p-Oh!

"I'm not very sure. I just crammed these in." I tell her lazily, not really interested in having any sort of conversation. She stands upfrom her chain then plops down on her bed right next to me.

"So, that party next Friday night at that running backs house... You going? I heard that Alex will be there." Kass wiggles her eyebrows at me so I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"Why? So I can go look like an idiot? What if I talk to him and he laughs in my face or calls me a stupid faggot or-" Kass puts her hand over my mouth, creating a loud popping sound so she could talk instead.

"I don't think he even knows you. Besides, what's the worst that could happen? He finds out you like him? You're black! You can just disspear!" I glare at her when she's finished and she removes her hand from my face.

"I'm only half."

♪♭♪#♪♭♪#♪♭♪#

During band on Monday morning, Kass puts her tuba on the floor and 'slyly' runs over to me, making our teacher roll her eyes and ignore her. It's no seceret that the redhead is her favorite. She crouches down by the bass drum and waves me down dramaticaly, so I slowly move to hopefully be ignored by Mrs. Phillips and the trumpet section she's drilling into.

"What?" I whisper as I sit, leaning forward a little.

"I heard that Jack, the kid who plays soccer is gay." She whispers back, and I stare at her blankly, wondering why the idiot thinks this has anything to do with me. "He's best friends with Alex, Alex knows he's gay, and doesn't care. So if he does find out about you, he won't run away like you have AIDS!" She tells me excitedly before falling into the huge bass drum, hitting me in the head with a loud bang.

"Anthony! Kassidy! Five demerits!" Mrs. Phillips calls before Kass goes to her seat, head hung down in defeat. I stand and straighten my jacket before throwing the older woman a sloppy smile, turning around fixing the bass drum. Just when I was doing okay and keeping all my band points, Kass had to leech them away. I get them taken away enough on my own! I don't need her help to fail! My eyes lead up to my teacher, waiting for the count off before I slam the stick into the drum at the first entry I get.

♪♭♪#♪♭♪#♪♭♪#

I sit back at lunch, watching everyone fly by while I nibble on my food, Kass too busy watching all the cute boys fly by to even notice I joined her at the table. No matter how many boys se pointed out, I knew her eyes fell on only one guy. Tiler. He isn't bad looking, he's quite a piece of work, actually. Chisled face, amazing jaw lines, snowy skin, hazel eye, shoulder-length brown hair, tall skinny frame, and to top it all off: The best abs I have ever seen. Well, besides Alexs'. No one can even come close to that sexy football players' body.

"Earth to Anthony." Kass says, finally noticing I am an exsisting human being.

"Whaa?" I ask her lazily, leaning back a little in my chair. She rolls her eyes at me before jerking her head in the direction of a table sporting two standing boys. They do a bro hug and I instantly know who the two are. It's pretty obvious since I've stared at them enough to have every detail of them burned into my memory. And one of them isn't even my love interest.

We both watch the two males talk, laughing and gesturing and my God Alex looks fantastic in those jeans. They're simple blue denim but damn do they hug his legs perfectly. I swear I could feel drool slip out of my mouth as my eyes traveled up his body to roll over his blue graphic tee that his muscular build is about to burst out of. Tiler leaving their conversation isn't even registered into my brain until he's at the table and being flirted at by Kass.

"...So are we still hanging out at your house on Saturday? I do need help with my homework." I hear my best friend tell the guy that's damn near three years older in age but two in grade, and can't help but roll my eyes. She isn't totally wrong since it's very known that she's failing Geometry, and Tiler is a genius, but I think everyone knows why she wants to go over to his house. Kass has been trying to get down his pants ever since they first started talking. He agreed before saying he had to run, allowing Kass to peck him on the lips with a deep blush settling in on his face. He doesn't want to date her, she's just going to get hurt.

"So Tilers' house, huh?" I ask teasingly, drinking some of my water.

"At least I have big enough balls to make a move on the guy I like." And that there, is what makes me spit my mouthful of water directly onto my friend because damn-She's so right and I just can't stop laughing! The loud laughs that erupt from my stomache are partly from what she said, but mostly from the irritated look she's sporting on her face. Some people gave us weird looks, other brushing it off, while the rest watched to see what she'd do next.

And man, did she do something. It wasn't just anything, but more of a /ragequit type move. She stands from her seat and legitly tips the small table over and onto me, making me laugh even harder as I fall to the ground in a heap. Sounds that are trying to say 'I'm sorry!' slip out of my mouth, but she just storms out with her head up high. When my fits of laughter fade, and the pain is really setting in, a shadowed figure apears leaning over me.

"Are you alright, man?" A deep, husky voice asks me, making my body tingle from my head to my toes. Alex apears above me and I can feel the burn over my body even though he can't see it. His hand is outstretched to me so I take it, letting his sexy arms pull me to my feet.

"Yeah, I'm okay I think. Just a little dizzy is all." I reply a little shyly, looking up at him through my eyelashes. He's just so perfect.

"Want me to take you to the nurses' office?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, that'd be great."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, Anthony! I hope you like this. I got in trouble again, but hopefully I can update a lot this week at my grandmas!

Thanks to everyone who reads this, and I hope this doesn't dissapoint. Comments please? They make me want to update more! ^-^ Oh, and don't forget to subscribe and recommend! <3 I love you all!